No announcement yet.

First-half of Season 9: How was it?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jpfort1957
    One thing that was missing from season 9, other than Alia.........the lack of new eye candy!!!!!
    Excuse me, Mia Dearden and Cat Grant would like to have a word with you...

Comment

• 10!

Despite what other people are saying, I believe there has been a good balance of romance and action this season and if you don't see it, then you must not have been watching the same season 9 I have!

There was tons of action in Saviour (Not much Clois in that WAS there?) and then Metallo (Same again, minium Clois) then rabid with the zombies, then there was the toyman in echo and MORE than enough action in Roulette (There was BARELY any Clois in that one!) Kandor had action, Crossfire was more romantic admittedly (That was the point) but there was still a little and there was LOADS in Pandor and some in Idol. You cant say you've been STARVED of action, seriously? what planet are you guys living on?

Comment

• 9/10....I didn't want to get too excited and then next half turns out to be epic fail lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by CloisShipper
          10!

Despite what other people are saying, I believe there has been a good balance of romance and action this season and if you don't see it, then you must not have been watching the same season 9 I have!

There was tons of action in Saviour (Not much Clois in that WAS there?) and then Metallo (Same again, minium Clois) then rabid with the zombies, then there was the toyman in echo and MORE than enough action in Roulette (There was BARELY any Clois in that one!) Kandor had action, Crossfire was more romantic admittedly (That was the point) but there was still a little and there was LOADS in Pandor and some in Idol. You cant say you've been STARVED of action, seriously? what planet are you guys living on?
          ITA. If anything, this show needs MORE romance and less of the geeky stuff.

Comment

• i really loved the first half of season 8 tooo. nuff said cranky pants.. so its only gonna go down hill from here with the exception of asolute Justice

Comment

• This season so far has been the best season of Smallville yet. I can only see it getting better with Absolute Justice coming up aswell. 10/10

Comment

• 10 all the way

Comment

• Super 10! Can't wait for more... looks like it will be an entertaining second half... lotsa variety coming our way!

Comment

• it was great^^ but the wsecond half introducing Checkmate was Awesome^^

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎