Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superspider02
    yea with the last 5 weeks gettin above 2.5 million viewers for the over nights, and last week getting 2.7 i am sure we can get 2.8 maybe 2.9 for tonight. Now if we break 3million that would be so dam great.
    Best not to get up your hopes. The past couple nights it seems like alot of shows took a hit downward in ratings(VD for instance pulled a 3.6M after a few weeks of breaking 4M, ATNM didn't get that great a rating for it's season final after pulling a couple ratings in the upper 3Ms, shows on other networks also took a slight bump downward last night). Not that I see SV's rating be bad I just see a trend in ratings in general the past couple days and don't see SV being much different. As I said above I am gussing SV will get in the 2.5M range

Comment

3.0 I hope...

Comment

2.8 million.

New Moon is bound to hit the female demos on this one.

Comment

2.95Mil

Comment

The way I look at the new moon issue is that the viewers will increase because girls will all be out seeing it, while the guys that would usually be out with their girlfriends will be at home watching Smallville. I hope.

Sidenote: Smallville was a trending topic on twitter for a little while last night!

Comment

lol I think it's the opposite, the guys who have the girlfriends who are controlling will be out watching New Moon.....the girls watch Smallville will also be out watching New Moon so I do believe the numbers will drop...I say 2.26

Originally posted by LukkiStar
              The way I look at the new moon issue is that the viewers will increase because girls will all be out seeing it, while the guys that would usually be out with their girlfriends will be at home watching Smallville. I hope.

Sidenote: Smallville was a trending topic on twitter for a little while last night!

Comment

2.5 million. I'm glad I taped it and didn't miss my basketball game. Both were losers.

Comment

Originally posted by LukkiStar
                  It was also trending (second on the list) just before Saviour but that still got 2.58 million. I don't think Twitter has any effect on ratings overall really.

The ratings tonight will be interesting though I don't expect anything 3 million or over. I'd love to be wrong but we'll see.

Comment

3.0 m

Comment

hopefully it will be up shortly. and i doubt new moon is really going to affect it much. Other films never really affected episodes.

Comment

Let's See... last week viewers (2.68) some of them (around 0.2) gone to watch New Moon but the promo for Pandora attracts 0.3 million viewers... it should be around 2.8 M.

Comment

yea i see no reason why overnights cant be 2.8

Comment

so any one see any ratings numbers yet?

Comment

Ugh. I hate waiting.
                              How long does it usually take?

Comment

we usually get something between now and 12:15pm est.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎