No announcement yet.

So, was it a trap?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, was it a trap?

Do you think Crowley set them up knowing that the Colt wouldn't kill Lucifer or do you think it was an obvious mistake? He was right about Lucifer not giving a crap about them by using them to give rise to Death.

I wonder if once God enters the picture it will end up being Lucifer & the 4 Horsemen vs. everyone (angels, demons, Jesse, etc).

I don't think it was a trap. I think that Crowley really did want to give the boys the colt but he didn't know it wouldn't kill Luci. He seemed indifferent whether they succeeded or not but to give them a fighting chance.

I bet if they would have shot Luci then took the body apart that would have prevented Luci from snuggling back into the body as quickly.

I think in the end it will be the demons/boys vs Luci/horsemen. I don't think God will come into play for a long time....if ever.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
      I think in the end it will be the demons/boys vs Luci/horsemen. I don't think God will come into play for a long time....if ever.....
      Same. God is a LITERAL deus ex machina. Those always comes at the very end. At least they prepared for it with a 'search' this season.

Comment

God has to appear. I don't see him being a plot device since his absence has gone on for too long.

Comment

Since the 100th episode is episode 18, and only four episodes before the series finale, then I'm assuming that's when God will pop up, it'll only make sense.

But no, I don't think it was a trap; Lucifer is just too smart, he knew that the Winchesters would be showing up. Hell, of course hunters will show up when Lucifer is trying to raise the Horseman Death. Which, I don't think I'm a fan of them combining Horseman Death and Angel of Death together.

And also, Meg didn't seem like a fan of Crowley's speech about wanting to kill off Lucifer, so there is another reason why it isn't a trap.

Gotta love the way Cas walked over Meg to get out of the holy fire circle though, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
            Gotta love the way Cas walked over Meg to get out of the holy fire circle though, haha.
            He was using his recently learned human mannerisms on her. I'm sure she like many viewers thought he was going to kiss her. And then, BURN!

Comment

i loved the way Lucifer said OW!

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
                Same. God is a LITERAL deus ex machina. Those always comes at the very end. At least they prepared for it with a 'search' this season.
                If it does happen, at least it's not out of the blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                  Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                    Which is why I don't think God would be a plot device. I don't think there's anything or anyone else who can stop Lucifer other than Michael if Dean says yes, and if Michael is in Dean, which I think is inevitable, it will be short-lived.

I mean who doesn't want to see a God-Lucifer showdown. You can't get any bigger than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                      Ya know, I really like that theory. I hope that Crowley shows up again and convinces the rest of the demons that Lucifer does not care about them and only wants absolute power. I think it would be really interesting to see Dean, Sam, and Bobby working with the things that they have vowed to destroy; demons. Of course there would be some betrayals along the lines but I think the boys are going to need all the help they can get. The only horseman who will probably make it to the end is Death and maybe another one. Like I said, I hope Crowley shows up again because I think he could influence other demons to help the cause.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎