Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was the Colt left at the scene/battlefield?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was the Colt left at the scene/battlefield?

I don't think they got the Colt back before they left did they? Then again how did they leave? Castiel? If Cas took them, then the Impala, Ellen's Jeep, and the Colt were all left behind. I can't imagine them being allowed to leave with the Impala. Cas did motion to them to stay silent since he knew Luicfer wouldn't want them gone.

I'm guessing Lucifer will keep the Colt to kill Jesse with. Whatever is going to happen, it will end up all in Detroit in the season finale--that much is for certain.

Wait, Detroit's going to be the finale? I really want to see at least a couple of episodes of Sam/Lucifer, and definitely some Michael/Dean vs Sam/Lucifer before God steps into the picture.

*is hopeful*

Comment

I can't even imagine the end. Its going to be that mindblowing IMO.

I am not sure they got the colt, it would be useful in killing other demons but now they know it won't kill Lucifer. Maybe Cas zapped them into their cars? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
        Maybe Cas zapped them into their cars? lol
        Well, he did zap a smile on your face in that picture, so it's possible.

Comment

I think that they probably took the colt with them and the Impala. Maybe Cas zapped them back to the Impala and they peeled out to go to Bobby's. I don't think Cas would let the colt slip into Luci's hands after what they went through....

Comment

I hope not. I hate that we didn't see how they got out. That's the one thing I think should have been shown that wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              I don't think they got the Colt back before they left did they? Then again how did they leave? Castiel? If Cas took them, then the Impala, Ellen's Jeep, and the Colt were all left behind. I can't imagine them being allowed to leave with the Impala. Cas did motion to them to stay silent since he knew Luicfer wouldn't want them gone.

I'm guessing Lucifer will keep the Colt to kill Jesse with. Whatever is going to happen, it will end up all in Detroit in the season finale--that much is for certain.
              Jesse might be one of the 5 people the colt can't kill

Comment

Originally posted by Clark_smallville4ever
                Jesse might be one of the 5 people the colt can't kill
                yeah I don't think the colt could kill him. I don't think Luci will want to kill Jesse, he'll want to try and turn him again first. It would be a waste to kill such a powerful character and Luci's not dumb over confident yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                  yeah I don't think the colt could kill him. I don't think Luci will want to kill Jesse, he'll want to try and turn him again first. It would be a waste to kill such a powerful character and Luci's not dumb over confident yes.
                  I think it could kill him, but I think he will kill him if Jesse doesn't join him. I wouldn't doubt on that happening. It would show how ruthless he is. Then again, I don't think he needs the Colt to kill Jesse since he is the devil.

Comment

Well, he did zap a smile on your face in that picture, so it's possible.
                    Don't get me started

Comment

Or maybe the Trickster did something. It confused me since Cas was cut out by Heaven so I'm not sure what powers he has & what he doesn't.

BTW, did you check your back to make sure the Trickster didn't put any "Kick Me" signs on it or play any other tricks on you? You should have posed with a candy bar in your hand.

Comment

BTW, did you check your back to make sure the Trickster didn't put any "Kick Me" signs on it or play any other tricks on you? You should have posed with a candy bar in your hand.
                        Aaw no Richard was so sweet He was so much fun! that would have been funny to give him a candy bar, I should have had him sign one. I just had a photo for him to sign.

Comment

If I met him, I would have liked for him to sign a toy/plush alien that he would later slow dance with for the attending fans. I wonder if Richard is a big fan of April Fool's Day like his character seems to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
                            Wait, Detroit's going to be the finale?
                            Well in the episode "The End", 2014 Dean told 2009 Dean that Sam(in '14 Dean's reality) said yes to Lucifer in Detroit.

And following that scene, Samifer(Lucifer possessing Sam) told Dean that whatever happens, whatever roads they try to change and et cetera, it'll all come back to Samifer and Dean meeting, and as well as Sam saying yes to Lucifer in Detroit, which will be in six months, so around the ending of season five.

And also, Dean got knocked back into the tree while holding unto the Colt still, so he was probably returned to Bobby's place with Colt in hand.

Comment

Jesse would probably turn the Colt into a candy cane if Lucifer tried to use it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎