No announcement yet.

RIP Jo and Ellen.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
    Then again, suicide leads to Hell. Guess Jo's going to Heaven and Ellen's going to Hell.

I don't look at it is a suicide but as sacrifice which is different and that means Ellen goes to heaven. She sacrificed herself for the greater good.

Well, that brings up another question. Since the angels are all 'busy' wonder if souls are still going to heaven or if they just don't care any more and souls are trapped in limbo....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
      Well, that brings up another question. Since the angels are all 'busy' wonder if souls are still going to heaven or if they just don't care any more and souls are trapped in limbo....
      A good question.....

Comment

Then again, suicide leads to Hell. Guess Jo's going to Heaven and Ellen's going to Hell.

It wasnt suicide, it was a sacrifice. She sacrificed her life so that Sam and Dean could get away and continue the fight.

Originally posted by Ginx
        I dont think angels have ever been in charge of bringing the souls to heaven. You are thinking too much of the halmark version of angels. These angels are Old school, warriors of Heaven, not taxi drivers for the dead.

Comment

Now you just reminded me. I wonder what Death looks like?
          Anybody who's anybody knows that death is William Sadler does Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey ring any bells?

Comment

I was sad that Jo didn't have "last night on Earth" sex with Dean. She gave up a chance of a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
              Anybody who's anybody knows that death is William Sadler does Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey ring any bells?
              He was so cool in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                I was sad that Jo didn't have "last night on Earth" sex with Dean. She gave up a chance of a lifetime.
                I had to come out of Lurkerville to ditto this. I have no clue how she denied herself sex with Dean. What a silly girl.

Comment

Lucifer: "Oh Sam you don't need that gun here. You know I'd never hurt you...not really"

Dean: Yeah? Well I'd hurt you! So suck it!

Lucifer: OW! Where did you get that? *smacks Dean* Now, where were we?

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                    Lucifer: "Oh Sam you don't need that gun here. You know I'd never hurt you...not really"

Dean: Yeah? Well I'd hurt you! So suck it!

Lucifer: OW! Where did you get that? *smacks Dean* Now, where were we?
                    \first off that ow made me piss myself laughing.

second, here's hoping for ghosts.

Comment

I am so upset by this. Great characters, the only real lasting female characters, both gone in one show.

The scene itself was so sad too. Well done by both actresses. I figured Ellen wouldn't leave Jo behind. So incredibly sad that Jo went first and they didn't go together. So heartwrenching.

Ugh, just an emotional night.

Comment

I did not see this coming, I always hoped Dean would end up with Jo. I'm so down but great episode.

Comment

This show needs an emmy nomination. I hope that God will bring back Ellen and Jo. I am hoping that he will make an appearance or take Castiel as a vessel.

Comment

This was the ever Supernatural episode that had me in tears! The emotions leading up to the deaths really got me! Excellent acting!

Comment

Very sad indeed.

I wonder if they'll be raised just for the final battle against the devil, i hope so.

Comment

I was really upset about this episode. I truly felt that after all this was over jo and dean would finally be able to have something. Through out the seasons i always felt as though they had a connection that most people wouldnt have and they had that underlining connection with one another growing up in the hunter lifestyle. It was a very very sad episode and they will be missed on the tv show. I have a feeling we will be seeing dark dean again like the way he was after his father died and what not. I think what upsets us the most is the fact that they died in vain the boys were unable to kill lucifer....Which actually made me just think of an idea what if they cant kill lucifer maybe thats why michael never did in the first place maybe they have to excorsie an angel. Just my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎