No announcement yet.

RIP Jo and Ellen.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EarlTheEradicator
    I was really upset about this episode. I truly felt that after all this was over jo and dean would finally be able to have something. Through out the seasons i always felt as though they had a connection that most people wouldnt have and they had that underlining connection with one another growing up in the hunter lifestyle. It was a very very sad episode and they will be missed on the tv show. I have a feeling we will be seeing dark dean again like the way he was after his father died and what not. I think what upsets us the most is the fact that they died in vain the boys were unable to kill lucifer....Which actually made me just think of an idea what if they cant kill lucifer maybe thats why michael never did in the first place maybe they have to excorsie an angel. Just my 2 cents
    I don't think we'll be seeing "dark Dean" again. Too much has happened to mellow him out. Jo and Ellen's deaths will only further mellow him. Last week (at the "Supernatural Convention") he was reminded of how he really was doing something that matters (fighting the good fight). Instead of getting cocky angry like he did with his father, his grief over Jo and Ellen will drive him to be stronger and fight smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela
      I don't think we'll be seeing "dark Dean" again. Too much has happened to mellow him out. Jo and Ellen's deaths will only further mellow him. Last week (at the "Supernatural Convention") he was reminded of how he really was doing something that matters (fighting the good fight). Instead of getting cocky angry like he did with his father, his grief over Jo and Ellen will drive him to be stronger and fight smarter.
      I think you have a point. After Jo got hurt initially, he wavered a little bit, but Bobby got him focused again on the battle. Once he saw the explosion and he knew they were gone, there was a momentary pause, then on with the show, so to speak. I think he will manage to fight through the grief, not because of it.

Comment

Such as a sad scene! The actors and actresses did a phenomenal job though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela
          it was too bad that Bobby burned the group picture, but it would be painful to have a reminder of that night.

i thought so to at first, especially since he took the picture in case they died. but than i realized that he took the picture with a regular camera not a Polaroid and he didnt burn the negative just the photo so the picture itself wasnt burned just a copy. they can always print more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            I really don't want them to come back as demons - that would really just be awful. I think that they went out fighting, in style. Just like they would have wanted to go out. I'm sad to see them go but I don't want them coming back in a way that would take away from their death.
            I agree. And I am tired of people coming back from the dead in TV.

Comment

Just watched it for the fourth time, and I'm still crying. I don't think the power of this episode can ever leave me.
              Watching it, I found myself holding my breath throughout the scenes with Ellen and Jo.

That was a Blaze of Glory.
              They were heaven's soldiers at the end... brave and selfless to the last.

Dean: I'll see you on the other side... probably sooner than later...
              Jo: Make it later.

Just... epic.

Comment

OK, Jo's death was very sad (as I said in the other thread, I've come to like her) but I have always disliked Ellen and so I'm not that sorry to see her go. *hides from Ellen fans*

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
                  i thought so to at first, especially since he took the picture in case they died. but than i realized that he took the picture with a regular camera not a Polaroid and he didnt burn the negative just the photo so the picture itself wasnt burned just a copy. they can always print more.
                  Good point.

Comment

I was rewatching this episode and I am still really made about Ellen and Jo.... you really don't have too many female hunters who can handle themselves and then we started to see more of these two and then they were gone :/.....

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎