No announcement yet.

So Claire can regenerate entire limbs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Claire can regenerate entire limbs

Seeing as her foot was just lying on the table when HRG came in. I thought she went to reattach it, but she just grew another!

Yeah established in the episode "Lizards"...I think. She grew back her toe. I think the dog ate it.

Comment

She could grow back her head too!(minus her memories that is)

Comment

I think she would more likely grow her body back since her power is in the brain.

Comment

She grew a new leg with a nail polish. hahahaha

Comment

yea she chopped off her whole toe on screen in front of flying boy and it grew back.

If you follow the web comics she jumped on top of a grenade and it blew half of her abdomen away with her inards all over the place and it grew back too.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by jazzylg
            She could grow back her head too!(minus her memories that is)
            It's been established that her power is in her brain, not her blood. Her brain gives her blood healing properties but if you remove the brain from the body then the body dies.

The brain in theory could regrow a new body but it hasn't been tested yet.
            Last edited by Yoshua; 11-17-2009, 08:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I believe removing her head is the only way to kill her. During one of Angela's visions, the guy who got stronger with fear killed her by ripping off her head.

Comment

Her vision only let her saw what happened. If the vision had been ten minutes longer, than she would've been fine. Like the painting of her dead in season one.

Comment

Originally posted by Braxis
                  I believe removing her head is the only way to kill her. During one of Angela's visions, the guy who got stronger with fear killed her by ripping off her head.
                  The producers and writers have left that open to debate intentionally. there are interviews where they answer 'would cutting her head off kill her?' and they respond with answers like 'now wouldn't that be interesting'

never a yes or a no.

Only thing we know for sure that can kill a healer is to take away their ability when they are too old to be alive. Other then that we can speculate on being shot in the head so long as the bullet hits the exact right spot....

Comment

i kept thinking that if claire's body was seperated from her head that her body would grow another head. and her head would grow another body and we would have two claires running around.

Comment

The brain theory has been downplayed, by shapeshifting sylar. Remember last season, he moved the spot, to an undisclosed location. Everyone's also forgetting in the 5 years later episode, when sylar went nuclear, clair was completely disintergrated. She was at ground zero, turned to ash, and she still rose from the dead. So therefore, the indestructable theory is exactly that. As long as she has atoms, she can heal. Head, leg, torso, etc., ie: indestructable. The so-called "death switch" in the brain has been eradicated by numerous plot-holes.

Comment

In season two it was in the middle front of the forehead and it was the same for the first volume of season three, ie Arthur being shot in the head. Then later on it was in the back of his head. Next season it will be on the side of the head. Season after if there is one it will be the top of the head so do a birds eye view shot to the head.

Comment

If you cut off her head, she probably will die. She died in season one when that boy tried to rape her and she woke up in the morgue. Limbs are one thing, but her head contains her brain and all...

Comment

Originally posted by weneedCK4Real
                            If you cut off her head, she probably will die. She died in season one when that boy tried to rape her and she woke up in the morgue. Limbs are one thing, but her head contains her brain and all...
                            She died because she was unconscious and unable to regenerate the damage part of her brain because of an obstacle. The moment it was removed she came back. So it's not really that simple.

What I'm curious about, though, is what would happen if we were to cut Claire right down the middle, including the adrenal gland.

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                              She died because she was unconscious and unable to regenerate the damage part of her brain because of an obstacle. The moment it was removed she came back. So it's not really that simple.

What I'm curious about, though, is what would happen if we were to cut Claire right down the middle, including the adrenal gland.
                              So you think the powers originate in the adrenal gland?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎