No announcement yet.

Is Peter...Peter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendelboe
    That wouldn't make sense, as I see it Sylar was ONLY able to get back into his own body because he at the time was in Matt's body and presumably only Matt (or his body) had the ability to undo his Sylar-Nathan spell/charm.
    Sylar himself doesn't have a power that can force his consciousness/memories into another body - because consciousness/memory is all it is.

But the tricky thing now is that Nathan's memories is also still inside "Sythan"
    Not sure why it wouldn't make sense, as long as there is some sort of "logic" being followed, this is sci-fi afterall. The logic here is that an "energy" sort of transfer is happening between two people (power transfer) through physical contact. And if a person's consciousness/soul or whatever can be seen as a sort of "energy" in itself, then it may inadvertently get passed on as well. (And this is how the writers could "cover" themselves should they wish this to happen for story purposes.)

Also, I don't believe it's only Nathan's "memories" that live on in Sylar's body, it is actually Nathan (having survived the death of his body). For as we've seen, Sylar was able to exist out of his body in Matt. Seems to me we had a "displacement" happen when Matt transferred Nathan's spirit into Sylar, with Sylar being pushed out and plopped into Matt in the process.
    Last edited by Xanderman; 11-22-2009, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I want peter to be peter for real. like all powers. i don't like this him only being able to take one power at a time. i want old peter back.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎