Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe's Green Leather Jacket

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I think you guys have it right I mean have you noticed how much Green they have put on Chloe?!!! She used to be all colors but when she started working at the Planet her clothes become more professional & then at the Isis in Season 8 were still the same more suits & stuff then all of a sudden she is wearing Green? I think it's awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve
      It's all in fun! Chlolliers (and I am a Chlollier, like hardcore baby!) are probably grasping at straws, but I think it's hilarious! Of all the kinds of jackets they could have put her in, they pick GREEN LEATHER! Hehehe.. I think it's funny. And I love it!
      It is hilarious, as you say of all the colours and all the fabric choices they choose green leather, I swear they really are throwing us Chlolliers bones to pick at

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
        It is hilarious, as you say of all the colours and all the fabric choices they choose green leather, I swear they really are throwing us Chlolliers bones to pick at
        They are just toying with us.

Comment

I love her green leather. OBVI it's because of Oliver. It's cute. I want one!
          Last edited by anonymas; 04-24-2010, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymas
            I love her green leather. OBVI it's because of Oliver. It's cute. I want one!

Everybody wants!!!!!

We were right, guys!
            Last edited by Queen_Girl; 04-25-2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
              They are just toying with us.
              Or maybe not! I was wrong, they weren't toying, they were foreshadowing.

Maybe they were real chlollie hints because we got Chlollie! Woo Hoo!

Comment

^^We did! Chloe/Allison looks so HOT with her green leather. I'm pretty sure Oliver thinks so too.

Comment

Or maybe not! I was wrong, they weren't toying, they were foreshadowing.

Maybe they were real chlollie hints because we got Chlollie! Woo Hoo!

Yeap!

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy09
                    Anyone can wear green, maybe thats her favourite colour......chlollie is never gonna happen, start looking forward to Clewart

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

Mmm yet another Chlollie foreshadow or funny coincidence?, let's see
                    • In Roulette he gave her the Queen chess piece
                    • In Roulette we had this - Loveheart between the two - just happened to be there

• In Idol she's wearing green leather and next week
                    • In Pandora she's using [SPOILER] a crossbow [/SPOILER]
                    • Throw in the [SPOILER]very charming, anyone would find it hard not to have a fire for[/SPOILER]
                    • Add the constant dialogue of how similar these characters are and how she knows him best.
                    No I don't think TPTB are teasing Chlollie fans at all, all pure coincidence
                    haha we were so right about all of it!
                    Last edited by Lori; 04-25-2010, 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

haha we were so right about all of it!
                      This is funny, because I was reading something elsewhere here, an old post, that pretty much scoffed at our Chlollie dreams and told us to keep dreaming. I didn't post a response but yeah, I guess it just proves that dreams do come true sometimes. And that maybe we should be more respectful of other people's crazy pipe dreams instead of making fun of them.

Comment

This is funny, because I was reading something elsewhere here, an old post, that pretty much scoffed at our Chlollie dreams and told us to keep dreaming. I didn't post a response but yeah, I guess it just proves that dreams do come true sometimes. And that maybe we should be more respectful of other people's crazy pipe dreams instead of making fun of them.
                        I had to do "I told you so" to my sis... She said Chlollie will never cause I wanted it.... Proved her wrong

Comment

I know. There are a lot of "it will never happen" comments all over the forum.

I'm a very happy shipper right about now.

I don't think Chlollie would have happened the way it did if it wasn't for all our dreaming. I think the producers realized that the Chlollie following was building and for some inexplicable reason decided it was a good idea as well.

Comment

I know. There are a lot of "it will never happen" comments all over the forum.

I'm a very happy shipper right about now.

I don't think Chlollie would have happened the way it did if it wasn't for all our dreaming. I think the producers realized that the Chlollie following was building and for some inexplicable reason decided it was a good idea as well.
                            The Collective Chlollie Consciousness strikes again!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Supagirl
                            I had to do "I told you so" to my sis... She said Chlollie will never cause I wanted it.... Proved her wrong
                            Yeah, I'm not one to do the "I told you so.." so I didn't respond. But it is a pretty nice feeling to see that what you'd hoped and dreamed would happen, however far-fetched and crazy it might have seemed to others, really does come true!
                            Last edited by Genevieve; 04-25-2010, 03:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I <3 the greeen leather jacket

Comment

and I luv you guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡