Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe's Green Leather Jacket

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could it just be that AM looks really good in Green?

Not everything has a double meaing, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

Comment

Chloe wore a green jacket,no you are having a laugh.Is THIS FASHION CORNER?

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefics
        Oh, I loved the jacket. She looked fabulous in it. Green is a killer color on her.
        Originally posted by bychance
        Yeah, she looks good in green. I think its because of her matching eye color.
        Totally agree with these posts, Chloe does look good in green. I didn't even think of the GA connection until this thread......

Originally posted by Supagirl
        Chloe does have a thing for wearing green...

I don't have a pic but Chloe wore a bluish-greenish jacket the last time she kissed Clark in Vessel.....

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic girl
          Totally agree with these posts, Chloe does look good in green. I didn't even think of the GA connection until this thread......

I don't have a pic but Chloe wore a bluish-greenish jacket the last time she kissed Clark in Vessel.....
          I think that it has nothing to do with the GA connection..I would love it if it did...I think she just likes wearing green, and it looks great on her..

Comment

It was an extremely cute jacket, I love how bold the clothing colors are with Chloe and Lois. The purple jacket and green jacket had my attention for a disturbing amount of time.

Unless chloe is starting a new one sided obsession with Oliver with all the green then there is no "chollie" Oliver still loves Lois, and that would be pathetic to go after him after he makes it clear he still loves Lois. lol

Comment

Mmm yet another Chlollie foreshadow or funny coincidence?, let's see
              • In Roulette he gave her the Queen chess piece
              • In Roulette we had this - Loveheart between the two - just happened to be there

• In Idol she's wearing green leather and next week
              • In Pandora she's using [SPOILER] a crossbow [/SPOILER]
              • Throw in the [SPOILER]very charming, anyone would find it hard not to have a fire for[/SPOILER]
              • Add the constant dialogue of how similar these characters are and how she knows him best.

No I don't think TPTB are teasing Chlollie fans at all, all pure coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                Could it just be that AM looks really good in Green?

Not everything has a double meaing, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
                Hehe. As a shipper the phrase I'd use is "Close, but no cigar." LOL.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lori
                No I don't think TPTB are teasing Chlollie fans at all, all pure coincidence
                Good to know you've got my back on this Lori. :P
                Last edited by smallvillefics; 11-15-2009, 12:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefics
                  Good to know you've got my back on this Lori. :P
                  Anytime babe

Comment

LOL, I just noticed this now. I mean they could have put her in brown or black leather. Green leather is not really too common a color choice, I don't think. Of all the things they could have had her wear they had her wear GREEN LEATHER. Hahahaha.. I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve
                      LOL, I just noticed this now. I mean they could have put her in brown or black leather. Green leather is not really too common a color choice, I don't think. Of all the things they could have had her wear they had her wear GREEN LEATHER. Hahahaha.. I like it!
                      Me too! Green leather Could be the [SPOILER] subtle hints [/SPOILER] the TPTB were talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy09
                        Anyone can wear green, maybe thats her favourite colour......chlollie is never gonna happen, start looking forward to Clewart
                        I 100% agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefreak1x1
                          I 100% agree with you.
                          I 100% Don't.

GREEN LEATHER!! FTW!!

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefreak1x1
                            I 100% agree with you.
                            I don't. And please... the mole? Seriously?

Comment

Haha omg this thread is hilarious but yeah I was wondering that myself what is up with the green fetish Chloe has this season? I really hope it's because of Oliver

Comment

It's all in fun! Chlolliers (and I am a Chlollier, like hardcore baby!) are probably grasping at straws, but I think it's hilarious! Of all the kinds of jackets they could have put her in, they pick GREEN LEATHER! Hehehe.. I think it's funny. And I love it!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎