No announcement yet.

Your favorite fake character in The Real Ghostbusters

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite fake character in The Real Ghostbusters

Vote for who was your favorite fake character at the convention.
    Fake Sam (the main one)
    0%
    Fake Dean (the main one)
    0%
    Fake Ash
    0%
    Fake Scarecrow
    0%
    Fake/Scandinavian Hookman
    0%
    Fake Clown
    0%
    Fake Bobby
    0%
    Fake Castiel
    0%
    Fake Impalas
    0%

has to be the 2 main fake sam and deans,

Comment

Even though he was a hater, I found the 'Hookman' absolutely hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by kirmacat
        Even though he was a hater, I found the 'Hookman' absolutely hilarious
        IA I loved that guy

Comment

Fake/Scandinavian Hookman!!

That guy was funny with his "Why don't they put them on bungees?" and later when he is talking to the kids about how 'unoriginal for Supernatural to bring more creepy kids' or whatever he said

Comment

LOL, this is the only show I know where the main characters meet people dressed up as people or things (basically enemies) that they killed in the past & were out to kill them in what to the main characters is considered real life. I'm surprised Sam didn't freak when he saw the guy dressed up as the clown from Everybody Loves a Clown.

Comment

Wait, there was a fake Castiel? How could that be if the books stopped at Dean going to hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Chloe>All
                Wait, there was a fake Castiel? How could that be if the books stopped at Dean going to hell?

that's exactly what i was thinking. i don't remember seeing a fake cas. but chuck did say that when he would start writing again it would be about angels. so there's no way there was a fake cas unless it was a big mistake.

and sam did kinda react to the fake clown. he made a little gesture of sorts. although i kept laughing when they would show the audience shot and the clown was way in the back.

Comment

One of the guys in the audience had a Castiel jacket on him.

Comment

I went with Fake Dean, but the Fake Sam was right up there. I loved them putting on the voices and then slipping into giddy fandom, before going back into harsh Sam/Dean voices.

I also loved when Fake Dean did the "Gee, ya think Sammy?" when Fake Sam pointed out the obvious. And then real Dean said the same thing to Sam later on.

Comment

Hookman

but what about fake Bloody Mary. She was talking to the clown.

Comment

I had to go with the fake Impalas how did Sam and Dean know which one was theirs. It was so funny seeing them lined up all in a row.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎