No announcement yet.

Going Nowhere fast!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Nowhere fast!!

This show is just getting slower and slower. Nothing is happening. If TPTB want to get the ratings back then this is what has to happen.

1. Peter gets his original powers back with the added ability off being able to completely take someone's power away.

2. Hiro to become more of a force in the show then a muppet. Being the self proclaimed master of time and space is one thing, acting like it is another.

3. Kill of Claire - ie Give HRG some motive to be freaking badass and wreak havoc.

4. Return Sylar to his body so he can resume his quest for power.

5. Have Peter and Sylar slug it out more often all guns blazing each time with new powers they have gather in order to stop each other.

6. Introduce a character with the ability to give powers...Make him old gray and wise and untouchable by either sylar or peter.

There is so much scope here for a decent storyline and im just a fan. The writers surely have more imagination then me.

definitely have to give peter back his powers,one of the most exciting parts of series 1 was when peter and sylar squared off,loved watching peter get new abilities and getting better at using them,he finally got really good at using them in season 3 and i was thinking then they stripped him of everything he had.....really really got to me!!think the show would miss claire if she got killed off but i do agree hrg has no really function and there is just way to much claire and most of her stories are boring,id say it would be safe to say she was in every episode so far this season,the likes of hiro and peter miss loads of episodes,dont know if they should introduce someone who can give powers but they should introduce another person with very special powers,hiro does just seem to be going backwards not being able to use his powers properly alot like others,peter powerless and then giving cheap version of his original power,sylar trapped in someones head,matt not using his powers like an alcoholic would give up drink(very stupid in my opinion).

like you said we are just fans,they pay professional writers to come up with ideas,this show has so much potential just hope they dont make a balls of it.......

Comment

Season three's problem was all plot no substance. I'm pretty sure most people would agree that this season's actually hitting a good balance.

Comment

Let's just forget season 3 except for some key episodes.

And i like how they're going slow with some tidbit surprises here and there. (Except for the horrendeous spoiler they gave us with the preview.)

Comment

1. Peter getting his powers back is never really going to happen. Its better for the writers to have the Heroes to team up to stop someone like Sylar, Danko or Samuel then to have Superman bust through the door. Its the same problem with Superman in the JLA, he really doesn't need them 85% of the time.

2. Hiro was actually the puppet master til the end of Once upon a time in Texas. Hiro is better as a lovable character then being the bad ass thats HRG's job. Hiro will do something awesome at the end of this story arch to Samuel just like he did to Sylar, Danko and Adam at the end of those seasons.

3. No. Besides her being one of the marketable people on the show, she is finally starting to develop as a character until the last episode. I don't killing Claire will save the show, more like destroy it.

4. I guess you missed last week's preview.

5. As much as we would all like to see that, its not going to happen. The budget for Heroes is paper thin due to the ratings. They teased it for so long that unless they are going to spend two episodes worth of budget, its not worth the time. No need to pull a Doomsday and tease a big fight all season that lasts a minute. Its better to no stop teasing it and move on.

6. Eh. The question would be for that character, is where the hell have you been? There is no need for a Yoda to magically appear on the show.

The show is moving at a good pace now and there is no reason to rush everything like Villians did just because people are impatient. There will be a big fight with the carnies, Sylar and the Heroes, we just have to wait for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ReevesSuperman
            1. Peter getting his powers back is never really going to happen. Its better for the writers to have the Heroes to team up to stop someone like Sylar, Danko or Samuel then to have Superman bust through the door. Its the same problem with Superman in the JLA, he really doesn't need them 85% of the time.

2. Hiro was actually the puppet master til the end of Once upon a time in Texas. Hiro is better as a lovable character then being the bad ass thats HRG's job. Hiro will do something awesome at the end of this story arch to Samuel just like he did to Sylar, Danko and Adam at the end of those seasons.

3. No. Besides her being one of the marketable people on the show, she is finally starting to develop as a character until the last episode. I don't killing Claire will save the show, more like destroy it.

4. I guess you missed last week's preview.

5. As much as we would all like to see that, its not going to happen. The budget for Heroes is paper thin due to the ratings. They teased it for so long that unless they are going to spend two episodes worth of budget, its not worth the time. No need to pull a Doomsday and tease a big fight all season that lasts a minute. Its better to no stop teasing it and move on.

6. Eh. The question would be for that character, is where the hell have you been? There is no need for a Yoda to magically appear on the show.

The show is moving at a good pace now and there is no reason to rush everything like Villians did just because people are impatient. There will be a big fight with the carnies, Sylar and the Heroes, we just have to wait for it.

are you a spy for the chimps of the show (the writers)
            i could not agree more with white arrow he is completly right !!!
            and the ratings of the show are the proofe
            in case you didnt notice this is kryptonsite and people here like superman
            as is all powerfull not like those lame ass x man type heroes with one power.
            this is what makes him cool a man as powerfull as a god and yet so good
            no this anti hero dark trend that seems to be in fashion this days
            give peter his power back and make him even better
            i know the ratings will go up

Comment

The show's flaws are deeper than Peter not having his original power. In fact, I'd go as far as to suggest that Peter's original power was in itself one of those flaws; he was becoming far too powerful for the rest of the cast, and so the writers were forced to find ways around it - for example, the amnesia storyline from Season Two, the body-swapping storyline from Season Three, the Arthur power stealing storyline from Season Three, etc. Heroes was never structured to be a big power showdown like you want; it's about how the characters adjust to their abilities, not the abilities themselves.

In my opinion, the show will be fully fixed only once it gets rid of its waste characters, the key offenders being Hiro (who has become poor comic relief whose ability the writers clearly don't know how to use) and Sylar (he's awesome but he's also served his purpose). Storylines need to become more tightly focused and characterisation needs to become more consistent, as does power usage.

I think this season has gone a long way towards making improvements, but it also still has a way to go.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎