No announcement yet.

The Seeker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Seeker

I know a lot of people have mentioned that the Seeker shouldn't have had such bad resolution for such a highly technological object.

What if it was a heat-seeking thing instead of an actual camera? It DID record video, but just throwing it out there.

Just something I was thinking about on re-watch and noticing that things weren't clear and looked like infrared.

Also, I wondered if maybe the Vs see things differently than we do? I read that lizards have pretty good sight and that color can be important to certain lizards like the Changeable Lizard.

It has to be intentional on the part of the production, IMO, because why go through the trouble of making it blurry (other than for the Visitors to have to try and figure out who Erica and Jack really are) when you can just use the footage as is? Doesn't make much sense to me unless there is a reason for it.
    Last edited by savingpeoplething; 11-11-2009, 06:46 PM.

Here are some screen caps for you

Comment

To me, it seems like a heat-seeking device that also records video of the things it sees, but it's limited to only being able to capture the heat it sees.

Comment

Everyime I see that thing I start looking for Luke Skywalker to pop out with his Lightsaber

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎