Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode Easter Eggs -- What's in YOUR Basket?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode Easter Eggs -- What's in YOUR Basket?

Time to ask, fellow "V" fans...what's in YOUR basket this week?

Here's what I scooped up in mine:

1) That Dale Maddox was Erica's partner for seven years before she sliced and diced him last week. The question then becomes: How much longer had Dale been on Earth before The Arrival?

2) A new TV network is added to the "V" media mix: WNT (World News Television). We see it early in this episode, with a reporter doing a standup, discussing the possibility of the establishment of U.S.-V diplomatic relations.

3) While Japan and Mexico are first Earth countries to establish diplomatic relations with the Vs, with the U.S. later coming on board, Russia and India haven't yet signed on.

4) The Vs' Peace Ambassadors HQ is indeed the same building used in the 2003 "Battlestar Galactica" pilot in which Laura Roslin has a doctor's appointment and is diagnosed with cancer. This building was also used in the movie version of the Philip K. Dick sci-fi novel, "Paycheck."

5) There's an Interstate 78 sign on the bottom of a bridge near the New Jersey garage where Ryan goes to get sewn up. This is accurate, as I-78 runs east-west (as all even numbered U.S. Insterstate routes do) between the New Jersey side of the Lincoln Tunnel and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

6) With the Vancouverization of "V," the writers have to get a little savvier on their New York knowledge. Tyler mentions "Tompkins Park" when talking to Lisa. Nope. It's Tompkins Square Park.

7) Apparently the coffee shop Erica and Dale's wife visit is popular with the "V" cast. It was the same one where Val and Ryan had coffee last week.

8) Anyone else notice in this episode there seemed to be large flocks of birds flying around the Manhattan mothership in the daytime shots of the craft?
    Last edited by Ham Tyler; 11-10-2009, 10:43 PM. Reason: Forgot No. 8!

You missed in the beginning the address of the warehouse is "4400" Peir Ave.

Comment

Jamhog: Already covered 4400 Pier Ave. last week, when the address was revealed in the pilot and its inherent reference to "The 4400."

Comment

Nice. Did not see that. I'm a newbie! LOL.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎