No announcement yet.

Television Ratings for "There Is No Normal Anymore"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "There Is No Normal Anymore"

Talk about your predictions for the ratings as well as the ratings themselves when they come in here.

I'm gonna say... 14.3M

Comment

Comment

11.6 million

Comment

around 12 million? I'm really hoping to see it sustain that many viewers for the first four episodes. I guess I'm including dvr numbers in my guess. I think they'll win the 18-49 demo with 4.8

Comment

5 mil this week

3 mil next week

Under 2 mil for finale

Comment

Wow you really think ratings are going to decline from 14 million 2 five? WhY? did you find the Pilot that horrible? If that's the case the show 's over lol

Comment

Originally posted by EMLostfan
                Wow you really think ratings are going to decline from 14 million 2 five? WhY? did you find the Pilot that horrible? If that's the case the show 's over lol
                No just seen too many of my Fav shows premeir to double digit ratings only to be cancelled 5 episodes later after loosing everybody. So its not that I found the pilot bad it the fact I have no faith with the American veiwers to stick with a Sci Fi show

Comment

I'll go low with 10 million, so hopefully, I'll be surprised like last week.

I'm hoping they can retain most of the viewers that came out for the premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                    I'll go low with 10 million, so hopefully, I'll be surprised like last week.

I'm hoping they can retain most of the viewers that came out for the premiere.
                    I think that I'll agree with you. @ 10 Million.

Comment

Down to 10.56 million... which I STILL don't think is bad. Not to be in "la la denial" mode or anything, but it's up against NCIS. Also, I feel like a lot of V's viewership might be the types to watch it on DVR/XBox Live/iTunes/ABC.com/whatever later on.... they're not really "we have to watch this now" like the old folks who watch NCIS.

I think 10.56 is downright good, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                        Down to 10.56 million... which I STILL don't think is bad. Not to be in "la la denial" mode or anything, but it's up against NCIS. Also, I feel like a lot of V's viewership might be the types to watch it on DVR/XBox Live/iTunes/ABC.com/whatever later on.... they're not really "we have to watch this now" like the old folks who watch NCIS.

I think 10.56 is downright good, actually.
                        It's very solid. Good point about DVR viewing also.

--Next week's ratings will be key. I thought it was a great episode that got me more hooked than the premiere, so I hope it stays steady at 10-11M. The ratings were large enough last week to lose a chunk and still be okay.

I'm a little nervous for next week ratings and hope the people who bailed have left already. There was a slight drop from 8-8:30pm & 8:30-9pm half hour period.

Time Net Show 18-49 Rating 18-49 Share Viewers Live+SD (million)

Half hour periods from http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/11...7-rating/33329

8:00 CBS NCIS 4.0 11 19.651
                        ABC V 3.7 10 10.724
                        NBC The Biggest Loser 3.1 9 8.775
                        FOX So You Think You Can Dance 2.3 6 6.112
                        CW 90210 1.2 3 2.264

8:30 CBS NCIS 4.3 11 20.739
                        ABC V 3.7 10 10.405
                        NBC The Biggest Loser 3.5 9 9.249
                        FOX So You Think You Can Dance 2.4 6 6.169
                        CW 90210 1.2 3 2.158

Comment

10 million on Tuesday night against NCIS is pretty darn good, IMO.

Sure, who wouldn't love to have that 18 million (or whatever it was for the premiere) every week, but that's just not realistic.

I think a lot of the numbers for the premiere were out of curiosity and then some went away after it wasn't what they expected or wanted. That happened to FlashFoward, too, I think. Heck, I think Lost's numbers have been around 11 million or so last time I checked in Season 5 (of course, it Season 1, it was around 15), so, that's just the nature of dramas, especially, ones involving elements of sci-fi.

I think it's one of those shows that's going to have to proof itself to people and I agree, next week will be key in seeing who really sticks around and I hope it remains steady.

Comment

I expected a drop but not nearly this big. I think V's only going to be a 1 season show. The American viewing public only likes to watch medical dramas and crime procedurals, which is why I watch less and less television.

Comment

Number 2 In timeslot against NCIS,and beating 2 reality shows Is good.Plus It will
                              likely Increase with DVR numbers.A good compasion to V Is lost.after huge numbers
                              In season one It went down.It still gets decent ratings but not as high as It did with season 1.DVR helps Lost go up.50 and older are watching NCIS while under 50 are watching V.Judging by Ads it appears 4 mIllion watched V on DVR.Even if only half
                              keeped doing that It's possable to get 12 Million with Live +DVR numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎