Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madcatlady
    Wasn't that FBI woman talking to the priest on Smallville at some point? She looks really familiar.
    Thats Rekha Sharma. She was Dr Harden on Smallville and Tory Foster on Battlestar Galactica

Comment

• Originally posted by savingpeoplething
      That other priest is TOTALLY a Visitor. He's pushing them way too much to Jack.
      I agree. By the way, I'm really liking the way the new V is going regarding not being able to trust anyone (aka easily detect Visitors). I think that angle could add some real longevity to the show, not to mention, intrigue.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by davidbrenton
      I think Erica's FBI boss (Blonde) is a resistance person.

He's giving her clues she doesn't yet know how to interpret.
      you could be right. i was thinking he might be a Visitor. there's not many "good guys" on the show yet. i like that though... it's more dark in tone than the original. i don't want the resistance to grow too quickly though because then all that's left is green babies, red dust, and then it's finished.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
      Cool to see how they put their skin back on. I don't think they ever showed that in the original miniseries.
      yeah, i loved that plus i love how it's bio-engineered real human skin. in the old v tv series, they basically melted plastic masks onto them, it was super retarded and fake.
      Last edited by resistorperish; 11-11-2009, 05:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by EMLostfan
        you can't see any of Juliet in this show, it's all Erica, which is nice.
        Taking this over to the EM thread because I wanna talk about this, too.
        Last edited by STFanatic; 11-11-2009, 07:16 AM. Reason: Fixed link

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎