No announcement yet.

Episode discussion: Great episode!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode discussion: Great episode!

Primarily the close of the Parkman/Sylar segment. Parkman played sylar. That was great writing.

I liked the episode and it was great but i am just wandering if gretchen is coming back.

Comment

So then, parkman is dead?

Comment

He's in next weeks episode so I guess we'll find out what happens then.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
          So then, parkman is dead?

I wish

Comment

Me too, lol.

Comment

No, they spoiled that in the preview next week with Peter healing him. I actually thought last night was the first time in a long time Matt was shown as a real bad ass. I am getting bored with HRG/Claire's relationship always thinning to the point of breaking. By now, Claire should realize HRG is no Boy Scout and accept that he did a lot of bad things back in the day. I did like HRG taking the compass away from Samuel, so he has a way to find them. I do expect the Carnival to be found and destroyed by the end of the season. Who takes them all out is still up in the air. I just hope they don't pull a Doomsday with teasing a big fight and its a minue long. I accept utter chaos at the end of this season and a nice body count.

Comment

I just hope.............. sylar comes back...... and wipes them out... All of them jajajaja

Nah.. J/K

I don't really like the revengeful Samuel. I wish that the Carnival serves the purpose of another Company (which is pretty much what it is).

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
                  I just hope.............. sylar comes back...... and wipes them out... All of them jajajaja
                  Well in the diner after Parkmen spilled all the beans on what exactly happened to Sylar's body, Sylar said he was going to find Nathan, then Matt asked him what he's going to do then. Sylar then replied that he's going to kill everyone that was even remotely involved in this plot.

After that those circus freaks will just be one big buffet for Sylar.

Comment

^^But Samuel did want Sylar to regain his memories.

Comment

I thought this actually was a decent episode overall. The Matt dying had alot of potential, but as stated above that totally got spoiled because we learn what happens next week. I'm really starting to learn what this show's problem is. TOO many characters. I'm getting real tired trying to understand so-and-so's storyline by piecing together their individual 8 mnutes of footage eack week. Then you got characters like Tracy and Hiro (originals IMO) who aren't even seen week-to-week.

I think back to season 1 when I was utterly addicted to this show. Everything had continuity, each character was given a FULL season to be developed, and the characters that died...ACTUALLY DIED! This was emotional, tense television. Hell...Simone's death was better scripted than any character exit since season 2.

Comment

I also feel this episode was great but they should put an end to parkman/sylar relationship. I was happy that peter was in this episode. great guy.

Comment

Tracy isn't an originial. She came into season THREE.

The shows problem is the randoms like Gretchen and Emma. They give them so much screentime but no one can bring themselves to care cuz we all know they are going to get the shaft like West, Elle, Caitlin, Kensei/Adam, Pa Petrelli, etc. etc. They are just giant blackholes of screentime that could go to more important plots.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                            Tracy isn't an originial. She came into season THREE.

The shows problem is the randoms like Gretchen and Emma. They give them so much screentime but no one can bring themselves to care cuz we all know they are going to get the shaft like West, Elle, Caitlin, Kensei/Adam, Pa Petrelli, etc. etc. They are just giant blackholes of screentime that could go to more important plots.
                            I don't know about Emma getting the axe. i see her being here for a long time. But I could be wrong. I thought Matt Parkman was going to die in Season 1.
                            This episode was really amazing. Parkamn sacrificing himself (or trying to) was really heroic and beautiful.
                            Samuel looking frightened and vulnerable in the presece of Daddy Bennett was a new coat for him to wear, and I think it looked good on him. Sometimes I think I like Samuel.
                            Sometimes I think he represents Jim Jones and Jonestown.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎