No announcement yet.

So what will happen to gretchen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
    i no but do you have proof she is not coming back because I really want to know. She was a good charecter for claire and i think all claire really needed was a friend and that is what gretchen was a friend that can really help. Noah said to claire that all he wished for claire was to have a white picket fence life and she deserves it. I think Gretchen could of given that to claire.
    Yeah and maybe they can adopt a daughter with powers like HRG and she can have two moms.

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
    Isn't this typical heroes though? I mean they introduce a character with supposed alterior motives that the audience ends up hating. Then when the twist happens. It wasn't the outcome you expected and you end up liking said character. Just to have them leave the show. That basically every heroes secondary characters.
    Very typical. I try to not even pay TOO much to the secondary characters. Cause they always follow this same formula. Problem is I ended up liking Gretchen. Didn't at first. Maybe it's because she was totally lesbo for Claire.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎