No announcement yet.

Sylar:Parkman:Sylar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar:Parkman:Sylar

While I like the twists and the fun banter between Parkman and Sylar I'm wondering how long this will go one for because at times it's getting a tad drawn out or even confusing. Maybe it's just me but if feels like I feel like the evil Sylar can just go and we can keep the other half of Sylar and move onto a new plot device and/or villain

But Sylar/Gabe can't be Sylar/Gabe without his other half. He'd always be a faux version till the two sides get reunited. Doesn't mean he can't chose to be good after that, future Gabe did it in that one ep last season when he had a son.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
      While I like the twists and the fun banter between Parkman and Sylar I'm wondering how long this will go one for because at times it's getting a tad drawn out or even confusing. Maybe it's just me but if feels like I feel like the evil Sylar can just go and we can keep the other half of Sylar and move onto a new plot device and/or villain
      ya i like the little wars between parkmen and syler but when i watch it I want the story line to go away a little more each time.

Comment

I really like this storyline. It's different from what's been done before on Heroes
        and reminds me of something right out of X-Men.

Plus Sylar/Matt banter is very funny.

Comment

I'm pretty sure next week's episode is going to be huge for this storyline.

Comment

For all I know, Parkman is in a huge deal of trouble. They are going to find his car and the dead guy in the trunk, along with all the DNA. If he uses his power to escape, he is still a fugitive. he will never, ever have a life that resembles anything that he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
              For all I know, Parkman is in a huge deal of trouble. They are going to find his car and the dead guy in the trunk, along with all the DNA. If he uses his power to escape, he is still a fugitive. he will never, ever have a life that resembles anything that he wants.
              This IS the same character that was on TV with a bomb strapped to his chest in post 9/11 world. I think he's going to be fine, lol.

Comment

After 4 years, I thought yall would have learned. With a problem like this, all it takes is the Haitian to step in make everyone forget or Parkman will make everyone forget himself

Comment

Originally posted by Kick2theface
                  After 4 years, I thought yall would have learned. With a problem like this, all it takes is the Haitian to step in make everyone forget or Parkman will make everyone forget himself
                  Good point. I think since Sylar and Parkman are so different (making for that great banter), I think the writers will milk this one for a bit longer. Then make everything bad go away.

One thing that bugs me about Parkman is how dense he can be at times, but I guess that's part of his "charm." For instance, when Sylar was holding the tire iron, HELLO!!!! Later on though, the fact that he was willing to give his own life to stop Sylar says something about him. I didn't want him to die, but afterall the tire iron incident was his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela
                    Later on though, the fact that he was willing to give his own life to stop Sylar says something about him. I didn't want him to die.
                    I agreed with you...until I saw the preview for next week and we learn that Peter heals Matt. There was alot of emotion in that scene...and it had so much potential to be a very depressing day for Heroes if Matt actually sacraficed himself. But, in typical Heroes fashion he's back at it next week, no scars.

I guess this has always been a major problem for Heroes. We're half into this new season and Nathan's actual death hasn't even been realized yet. Same thing will happen with Hiro. We'll get teased all season long about his "great destiny" and his will to correct things because he's dying. But he won't die, it'll just have been another plot twist to keep viewers interested. Really hope I'm wrong...

Comment

Sylar out of Parkman

You know what i think its going to happen is that Parkman is going to go to Peter's hospital, at the same time Nathan is visiting him. Peter cures him and Sylar jumps into his old body. Or something like that. I mean there would be conflict and all, but i think thats the gist of it.

Comment

Easy. As much as I appreciate the banter like all of you... I want the old Sylar back. I want him evil, and I want Peter to fight him. The universe just isn't right. Like when he was working with Noah.... I just felt dirty watching him be good.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎