Quotes in Kandor

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe: You've had feelings for Lois since the 1930's....best quote!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kelly1142
      "I don't know what happened. I went over there to talk to her and I couldn't stop myself."

Words that will often leave Clark's mouth when talking about Lois Lane from here on out

^^I have always wanted him to say that!!! It was one of my favorite lines from this episode. he can't help himself and we can't help but love them. I look forward to him saying more things like this from now on!

Another fave is the 1930's line because it was such a break the 4th wall kind of thing.

Also loved Oliver's cracks in the desert about buying a sense of humor for clark, way to go ollie!

Comment

So many great quotes!
        Oliver: "Goin off to confront Tess, all eyes ablazin', is not a good idea"!

Love it!

Comment

When Oliver said "Our spunky sidekick"... that was great.

And Tess' quote, of course.

Comment

Jadarite 18 this was my favorite line also. I think Oliver provided much need comic relief to such a serious episode.

Originally posted by Jadarite_18
            What about this one???

Oliver: You know Clark if you wanted to bury me in the desert for going on that date with Lois, you could have at least taking me to Nevada.
            Clark: Oliver lets not...
            Oliver: Dont get me wrong I'm still going to put up a fight, but maybe we could have hit the strip before the main event, you know what I mean? Maybe a little Blueman Group, maybe a little Carrot To! You know what Im getting you next year for Christmas? It's a sense of humor.

Comment

Favorite Quotes

I really liked Oliver's comment in the jet along the lines of "When you say Jor-el, are we talking about the guy in your ice palace thingy?"

Comment

Oliver: "The dude in your ice crystal palace thing?"

Jor-El mentioning the "sacred book of Rao".

Tess: "I always hoped you'd tell me because you trusted me". She was so channeling Lex there, that is totally something he would have said!

And then there was Oliver's "I don't think anybody wears that super shield quite like you." (Darn tootin', Ollie!) Please to note that he also called it Clark's "shield" in the desert. Love that it's becoming known as such.

But yeah, Tess' line about security and the bit about being in love with Lois since the '30's were the best.

Comment

"Clark, you've had feelings for Lois since like the 1930's"

"You know what I'm gonna get for Christmas next year? A sense of humor."

"I don't think anybody wears that SUPER shield quite like you."

Though I am HUGE Clois fan and loved Chloe's line about how Clark feels about Lois, but my favorite line from this episdoe most definitely has to be the Oliver's at the end of the episode. =)

Comment

ITA with all quotes listed by Lauren, Jenn, Mel, rie and Jadarite18

----- Added 54 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Chlarker4me
                    I really liked Oliver's comment in the jet along the lines of "When you say Jor-el, are we talking about the guy in your ice palace thingy?"
                    Also, a good one!!!
                    Last edited by u2rocks2009; 11-10-2009, 09:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Tess:" Clark i have waited so long for you to admit your Kriptonian heritage"

Comment

Zod - "If the Ruling Council wants my blood, let them find it on the battlefield!"

Clark - "I kissed her."
                        Chloe - "Oh yeah, that'd definitely send her packing."

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎