Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes in Kandor

Definitely Chloe's "Clark, you've been in love with Lois since, like, the 1930's."

And Tess' "I see my crack security team is on the job."

And Oliver saying something "Now when you say Jor-El, you mean the dude in your ice crystal?" Bwahaha
    Last edited by amidaladaae; 11-06-2009, 07:10 PM.

Quotes from "Kandor"

Got a favorite quote from the episode? Talk about it here. Let me start off and say...

Tess: Clark... I have waited so long for you to admit your true Kryptonian heritage. I always hoped you'd tell me because you trusted me. But I'll take what I can get.

Comment

there was a bunch i liked.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-El
        Got a favorite quote from the episode? Talk about it here. Let me start off and say...

Tess: Clark... I have waited so long for you to admit your true Kryptonian heritage. I always hoped you'd tell me because you trusted me. But I'll take what I can get.
        yeah that made me laugh. considering he was grabbing her neck while she said those lines

Comment

Originally posted by amidaladaae
          Tess' "I see my crack security team is on the job."
          That one was hilarious self-parody by the show. We all know about the Luthor mansion security...

Comment

Oliver : "Im buying him a sense of humour for Xmas"- or something along the lines of that

Love the above quotes aswell!

Comment

LOL! ^^that line about her security was pretty good. They had a lot of "wink wink" lines in this ep, actually.

But my favorite this week is Oliver's "eyes a blazin'".

Loved it. Maybe b/c I just watched Blazing Saddles. Either way, great to have classic Oliver back!

Comment

Tess getting choked, "I'll take what I can get" lol

Comment

I favourite was clark saying......"i just don't know what happened....i went over there to talk to her, next thing you know i couldn't stop myself!

AND....i...uh....i KISSED HER........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HH

Comment

Quotes in Kandor

I didn't see this already started so best lines from the episode here!

Comment

None. Abysmal episode IMO, this thread shows extremely bad taste.

Comment

What about this one???

Oliver: You know Clark if you wanted to bury me in the desert for going on that date with Lois, you could have at least taking me to Nevada.
                        Clark: Oliver lets not...
                        Oliver: Dont get me wrong Im still going to put up a fight, but maybe we could have hit the strip before the main event, you know what I mean? Maybe a little Blueman Group, maybe a little Carrot To! You know what Im getting you next year for Christmas? It's a sense of humor.

Comment

Chloe: "You've had feelings for Lois since like the 1930's"

Hands down favorite quote of the episode!

Comment

"I don't know what happened. I went over there to talk to her and I couldn't stop myself."

Words that will often leave Clark's mouth when talking about Lois Lane from here on out

Comment

My favorite.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎