Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that we know this Zod is a clone...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if the 3rd option happens & Brainiac returns to mortally wound Major Zod after he is redeemed thanks to Clark & Brainiac then unleashes General Zod's phantom from the Phantom Zone, he will then heal Zod's body with the solar tower once General Zod takes possession of the body of Major Zod.

We know that the black crystal Clark tried to use last season is a part of Brainiac (based on Solitude) and that Tess took it away. She said she destroyed it, but we know that only a Kryptonian could destroy it just like what Kara said about her blue crystal in Kara. So I think the black crystal will give rise to Brainiac again & he will either wound or perform a soul transfer on Major Zod so General Zod can return.

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
      I guess there's going to be two Zods in the PZ. The clone and the original.( Who do you think will win that fight ? I don't think the PZ is big enough for both their ego.)

Clark already said at Jor-El grave that he is not going to save Zod.

Plus i think it a bit too inappropriate to superman continuity (although there has been a few mishaps already) two have to Zod's in the Phantom Zone.

As for my Vote, defo a smallville zod. .. after all the show has youthful characters (lex before he was lex, Clark before he was zod) why dont we have a Zod before he was Zod (or in his case already in that process)

As for General taking over Major.... well he wouldnt have a clue whats going on (as in why he looks younger who is doing what ect) and it would take x amount of episode to sort out and i think its too much of a status quo thinging like dallas or Infamous where everything returns to normal and disregards everythign that happened

Comment

I think that it doesn't matter if zod was clone or not , because if you all notice that jor el inject zod and take his blood after turning him down ( not to re create his son ) so the reason that zod become evil and destroy krypton , the colne zod has it too .
        But if jor el take zod's blood in the battle field , the clone wouldn't be evil !!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎