No announcement yet.

Jared and Jensen's Acting

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared and Jensen's Acting

I thought they did incredible their impressions and facial expressions were really great!
    It was wonderful
    0%
    It was okay
    0%
    I didn't like it
    0%

I didn't like the play on "Son of a *****!" but that was because i'm used to hearing it with rage.

Comment

Jared was dead on I thought with his CSI Miami impression. The slow motion walk with the head tilted slightly back, the head down and to the side before delivering the one liner and putting the glasses on, the gruffy voice, he nailed it!
      Last edited by WhamBamThankUSam; 11-05-2009, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Jared definately looked like he was enjoying the csi "homage" more then Jensen to me, lol.

Comment

I would have said that it was good, but wonderful is a bit exaggerated, but I picked it anyway lol.

Comment

I think especially Jensen was spot on. The way he turned his his head, when he said his lines, was like seeing that red haired guy (David Caruso or something) from CSI Miami. Also his totally ridiculous funny reactions in the Grey's anatomy section was just hilarious. Jared had his moment too especially in the latter mentioned. Both boys are awesome.

Comment

SOB was said about 30 times!

Comment

I thought they were both great. Jensen was especially terrific in the 'sitcom' stuff and Jared knocked it out of the park with the CSI spoof.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎