No announcement yet.

Dr. Sexy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Sexy

So awesome I have the give them props on the nod to Jeffery Dean Morgan. amazing segment

it was really great that Dean was such a fangirl

Comment

Dean! You so would watch guilty pleasure shows!

Although, honestly, one of the boys should have been Dr. Sexy. Because they are quite sexy.

Comment

LOL, that Dr. Sexy looked so much like JDM.

Comment

The dr. sexy thing was an instant nod at how a drama show out performs a supernatural drama. All there needs to be is people having sex and tears just to get people to tune in! I loved this episode!

Comment

Lol, pappa winchester should have been the ghost but then again that might be confusing since they'd think it was their real pappy.

Comment

I loved Sam's reaction, "this show has ghosts?"

I don't watch Grey's Anato- I mean Dr Sexy M.D., but I have heard of Jeffrey Dean Morgan playing a ghost on that show who apparently has sex with the actress from The Ugly Truth.

Comment

Did anyone catch what their names were when they were "doctors"? I can't find an image large enough to read their badges.
                Knowing the writers, its probably some sort of reference!

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                  Lol, pappa winchester should have been the ghost but then again that might be confusing since they'd think it was their real pappy.
                  The guy who played Dr. Sexy looked so much like Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Comment

I feel like I didn't get half the Grey's in-jokes because I don't watch teh show (did get the JDM stuff though).

And Dean fangirling! Loved it!

Comment

Am i the only one here who watches Grey's Anatomy? lol

Yea i was bored in between seasons, this summer, so i downloaded the whole series and watched it (which by the way is a very good show). I got all the references and was laughing so hard it kind of hurt XD

Anyways its a good thing they didn't use their dad on the ghost sense that would of been... well weird... but the whole Dr. Sexy is for the Mc Dreamy or Dr. Sheppard character, very fitting

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎