Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam: Seriously?

I've... got... genital ... herpes.

Comment

At first it looked like a commercial but I had a strong feeling that Kripke was pulling something when I saw the CW symbol at the bottom of the screen. Episodes like this basically prepare you for anything happening on TV in the future .

I don't know what's funnier, having Sam forced to say he has genital herpes or Dean having to the narrating with the endless list of side effects like real drug commercials. I believe one of the possible side effects was 'permanent' erectile dysfunction hahahaha

Comment

LOL. It was the funniest part no doubt.

Comment

this show is the best show on tv right now i dvr supernatural for like 20 minutes so i can skip the commercials and i thought it was real so i ff through it and had to rewind and im so glad that i did...when i went to work the next day i yelled to my coworker NUTCRACKER and she died laughing...I LOVE IT!

Comment

That definitely caught me off guard, here I am watching the show and then I thought an ad came on only to realize that it was apart of the episode. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the rest of the episode LOL props for that one.

Comment

This was priceless!

And did anyone else wonder if they did this because of Jared's thing from the Season 1 gag reel? "I think that midget stripper gave me herpes." I did.

Also, when it ended and the next commercial came on, I immediately checked the corner of my screen for the CW logo, just in case!

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                This was priceless!

And did anyone else wonder if they did this because of Jared's thing from the Season 1 gag reel? "I think that midget stripper gave me herpes." I did.

Also, when it ended and the next commercial came on, I immediately checked the corner of my screen for the CW logo, just in case!
                I thought of that too!!

I muted the tv because I thought it was a real commercial when I saw the girl doing yoga (before the cw logo popped up) and I turned to talk to my older brother. I heard my little bro yell something out. I turned back and saw Sam on the tv, so I unmuted it right when he said genital herpes!!

I LOVED this! Truly hilarious!!

Comment

The following comment is rated MB-MA (Message Board Mature):

Does anyone else think they purposely said nausea when they zoomed in on that yoga woman's camel toe?

Comment

Originally posted by smeyer44
                    The following comment is rated MB-MA (Message Board Mature):

Does anyone else think they purposely said nausea when they zoomed in on that yoga woman's camel toe?
                    I didn't notice

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
                      I thought of that too!!
                      Great minds....

I muted the tv because I thought it was a real commercial when I saw the girl doing yoga (before the cw logo popped up) and I turned to talk to my older brother. I heard my little bro yell something out. I turned back and saw Sam on the tv, so I unmuted it right when he said genital herpes!!
                      What did your brothers say?!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎