Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lines you wish were in this episode........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lines you wish were in this episode........

Dean: Thats the last time I buy a satalite dish from lucifer.

Trickster: Hey Im not the one who did this too you. Watching 24/7 of the WB (winchester brothers) is not my idea of a good time.

Dean: Hey I never knew there was an all-purple version of Froot Loops.

Trickster: There isn't. Those are my special Via-gra laced Froot Loops. They'll give you one very bad case of "morning wood".

Dean: Son of a b---h! Ohhhhhhh.

Trickster: And now for the punchline---here's a lumberjack to cut down that "morning wood". She's a very experienced lumberjack. Meet Lana Lang.

Dean: Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dean: SONOVAB*TCH!

Comment

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
        Dean: SONOVAB*TCH!
        [SPOILER] he does say that in the clips that have been released lol [/SPOILER]

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        Dean: Thats the last time I buy a satalite dish from lucifer.

Trickster: Hey Im not the one who did this too you. Watching 24/7 of the WB (winchester brothers) is not my idea of a good time.
        Last edited by Lexgirl33; 11-05-2009, 12:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Dean channel surfing: **click click click click** hmmmm a show about Superman i think Ill check it out.

Sam: Dean are you watching Smallville?

Dean: Ya its pretty good.

Sam: Eh I gave up on it during season 4 when they braught in this douchebag pretty boy.**takes remote from dean** here watch this.

Dean: What the hell is this crap? sure the mom is hot and all but whats with the whiney daughter and her pale scrawny boyfriend.

Comment

@ yours, Jeff!

How about this one?:
            *Dean turns around and sees--*: "Jessica Alba! Hello, hottie!"
            JA: "Alec, you jerk, where have you been? We've got to go save Logan!"
            Dean: "I have no idea what you're talking about but sure, let's go."
            Sam: "Dean!"

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎