Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lexgirl33
    Tricksters can create stuff out of thin air. So the trickster made a copy of himself lol
    I know Tricksters could but angels can't as far as I knew. I thought if they could, then Raphael would have done that. I don't know. It's a very weird development. I thought angels started coming back to Earth as a result of the 1st seal being broken by Dean. If the Trickster was always Gabriel, then that means he was on Earth well before the breaking of the first seal.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
      But I thought the "copy" they killed in Tall Tales was a physical being & not just a projection. They did impale him.
      maybe it was a bit of both maybe the trickster just made them believe they were seeing them actually stab something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexgirl33
        You will laugh so much LOL
        Especially at the [SPOILER]Japanese game show[/SPOILER]. As soon as I saw that, I laughed my ass off knowing what crazy things happen in those things.

Comment

I know Tricksters could but angels can't as far as I knew. I thought if they could, then Raphael would have done that. I don't know. It's a very weird development. I thought angels started coming back to Earth as a result of the 1st seal being broken by Dean. If the Trickster was always Gabriel, then that means he was on Earth well before the breaking of the first seal.
          i think the trickster said he left heaven on his own to get away from everything so this could have been thousands of years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
            maybe it was a bit of both maybe the trickster just made them believe they were seeing them actually stab something.
            Before they confirmed it was always Gabriel, I thought that Gabriel possessed the Trickster. I think they should have taken that approach rather than the one they did since it would make sense and show that Gabriel was very smart in choosing such a powerful vessel.

----- Added 51 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            i think the trickster said he left heaven on his own to get away from everything so this could have been thousands of years ago.
            Wouldn't other angels have come looking for him though?
            Last edited by xrayvision; 11-05-2009, 08:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

No luck. Nothing on Ebay either. The only thing that popped up on google was the Hell House script.
              And this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by GENERALzod777
                And this thread.
                did it really? LOL

Comment

Before they confirmed it was always Gabriel, I thought that Gabriel possessed the Trickster. I think they should have taken that approach rather than the one they did since it would make sense and show that Gabriel was very smart in choosing such a powerful vessel.

----- Added 51 Seconds later -----

Wouldn't other angels have come looking for him though?
                  ya think that could have worked too.

maybe but if he ran off maybe they disowned him. maybe like anna she came to earth on her own free will and the angels disowned her. although if he had to rip out his grace how did he get the powers. maybe the angel part of him landed in a trickster or something so that is his true form and perhaps found his grace and ate it to get his angel powers back.

----- Added 38 Seconds later -----

rose you need to add wings to your icon now lol
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-05-2009, 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    rose you need to add wings to your icon now lol
                    When I first looked at her avatar, I thought those slightly lighter parts to the left & right of the Trickster were wings. But after looking at those spots closer, they were just lighter spots.

Comment

• Nuttcracker. Fish chips, lol. Pretty boy angels. AWESOME.

Comment

• NO hes not dead!

Comment

• Who was that Japanese gameshow host? I know I've seen him before.

WAIT!!! Is that the guy who played Principal Kwan? I know the guy (I think Hiro Kanagawa is his name) is really Japanese. It has to be him.

Comment

• Bwahahahaha. Poor Sam in a herpes commercial.

Comment

• Hey guys I moved your posts into a thread

----- Added 43 Minutes later -----

Hey it was Aunt Nell (Lana's Aunt) in the beginning of the episode
                              Last edited by Lexgirl33; 11-05-2009, 10:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I thought that chick looked familar, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎