Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There Such a Thing as a Non-Metrosexual Visitor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There Such a Thing as a Non-Metrosexual Visitor?

One thing I caught: The Vs are not only attractive, but also stylish is an annoying way. Isn't anyone on Earth questioning how or why Marcus is wearing a business suit in the same Earthly style as humans? Didn't anyone question how or why those spiffy red pullover sweaters some of the V tour guides were wearing had zippers?
    Is anyone in the V Earth wondering -- or even the least bit suspicious about -- how and why the extraterrestrials look as if they just shopped at Banana Republic, the Gap, Neiman-Marcus, Abercrombie and Fitch or Bloomingdale's?
    No one on Earth is daring to ask what the odds are that aliens descend from the skies appearing as if they work in the corporate halls of any Earthbound Fortune 500 company, or just emerged from the J. Crew catalogue?
    Come on!

Originally posted by Ham Tyler
    Is anyone in the V Earth wondering -- or even the least bit suspicious about -- how and why the extraterrestrials look as if they just shopped at Banana Republic, the Gap, Neiman-Marcus, Abercrombie and Fitch or Bloomingdale's?
    No one on Earth is daring to ask what the odds are that aliens descend from the skies appearing as if they work in the corporate halls of any Earthbound Fortune 500 company, or just emerged from the J. Crew catalogue?
    Come on!
    Thats coz there all dont know its a tv show........would you be asking the same question if aliens actually showed up on earth for real.

Look at my boy KAL,he has earth's chicks all over him........he is far from looking like some green little man.
    Last edited by farmboy09; 11-04-2009, 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Naaaah. I'd just assume the aliens hit the outlet mall before parking above the city!

Comment

since the odds are astronomical the aliens would look human, i would say no.

Comment

V's can heal deseases and other injuries easily with their technology, I don't see how they can't invent zippers that aren't zipped all the way up in case of Lisa (conveniently ).

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎