Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daxx04
    That is correct. At 5 seconds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXeV3csTwu0

[SPOILER] You'll see that in it's entirety in the episode Pandora [/SPOILER]

Just elaborated on that kiss you saw in the premiere promo trailer. It's a spoiler, so obviously I "blacked it out" here in case you don't want to be spoiled.

Comment

Crossfire Clois!!!!!! Long time coming.

Comment

Seeing as how Red wasnt on this list, it was easier to vote for Crossfire. I hated the Clana kiss in Nicodemus, and I dont know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
          Seeing as how Red wasnt on this list, it was easier to vote for Crossfire. I hated the Clana kiss in Nicodemus, and I dont know why.
          Me, too. And not because I dislike Clana but because it was so weird and uncomfortable.

Comment

Clois, Clois, Clois...

Comment

Clois in Crossfire, duh!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                Crossfire (years in the making here...Clark initiating, in love finally and never looking back, passionate, soft and sweet! Very romantic!)
                Hydro (Clark kissing back, and "the look" after, plus the major save beforehand as he's dressed as the GA with Jimmy Olsen trying to snap a picture!)
                Obsession (Next to Lois, Clark had the best chemistry with Alicia, very hot together)
                Unsafe (Again, that Alicia chemistry)
                Hypnotic (With Simone, shirtless, sexy and passionate...need I say more?)
                Crimson (Great kissing and showed how much Clark loved kissing Lois!)
                Exile (Club scene with Lana, Clark never looked better!)
                Vessel (Great kiss...they dropped the ball on giving at least a season of Clark and Chloe trying out a relationship which would have been fun to see at that point)
                Calling (Clark and Lana's first kiss, nicely done, sweet and romantic)
                Red (RedK....Kal.....enough said)
                Mortal (Great moment, and the song at the end was one of my all time favorites in a scene on SV)
                Rush (Funny to see Clark and Chloe all over each other with Lana puzzled! LOL!)
                Devoted (I just love Clark's reaction and Chloe was really funny in it!)
                Nicodemus (Fun and flirty with a nervous as hell Clark!)

*Honorable Mention*

Bride (The almost kiss!! It really was incredible, no words, both moving in a little unsure but going with what they were feeling, just a beautiful scene....had to put this in because it's just one of the best scenes ever on this show! If they had actually kissed here, hands down it would have been the best!)

I also think that the rain scene in Rabid would have been oustanding if they had kissed! The setting and the way they were looking at each other was incredible!
                Well I should have commented eons ago, BUT, as they say, Better Late than Never.

Great post and I TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE!
                Oh, and my avatar shows my true allegiance starting from Season 4....
                Last edited by u2rocks2009; 04-20-2010, 09:38 AM. Reason: added commentary

Comment

Chlark kiss in Vessel. Although not a Chlarker, it's the only "cliffhanger" type kiss on the show. Gotta love those.

The Clana kiss in Requiem was pretty powerful too.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎