Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of the season premiere?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually liked it quite a bit, and aliens are a nice change from all the vampire stuff permeating the media (not that I'm completely immune to that)

I had seen the old show AGES ago, and hardly remembered anything, but I could recall enough to get me to want to see the remake.

They moved things along rather quickly, but there was nothing that really bothered me and it set things up nicely for the rest of the season.

Getting to see the Visitor's real skin and a real Visitor eye was a nice treat.

I remember from the old show that there was a human woman that conceived a half Visitor baby (soap-opera tradgedy or science fiction off-tale? you decide ) and I'm wondering if they don't go there with Valerie, being that her husband is an alien.

Strangers things have happened, especially on TV.

That said, I've watched episode two as well and so far they have spun a good plot. I liked that the Vistors had been on Earth a long time and were causing some havok to get the humans to a place of desperate complacency.

'V' Gives me something to look forward to on Tuesday nights, so long as I can wrestle my BF away from his NCIS.

I think the Visitors should adopt an Earth theme song, and it should totally be 'The Cult of Personality' lol!
    Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 11-15-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• I gave it a 7 pretty good pilot. Thought some scenes were rushed and could have been spread out over a few episodes. I'll keep watching and see where it's heading.

Zod.

Comment

• It was a good episode, but it doesn't feel like V, yet.

Comment

• Wow, that was amazing.
          I watched Pilot just now and I can tell, that Iīm really into this show right now. I had this feeling only about 2 other shows (Lost and Smallville), and both of them are my favourite shows. I just hope tre rest of the season is this good.
          I have to mention special effects. I love good CGI and this episode had tons of great effects in it so it is closer to my heart for that reason too. Also it has Laura Vandervoort so thatīs another plus

Comment

• Good start for the new version of V!

Comment

• great

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡