No announcement yet.

Hiro taking out Syler!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiro taking out Syler!

Anyone laugh when they saw this? It makes syler look so much less threatening lol. Hes been taken out like hes a delivery.

Hiro is more powerful then he is shown, but he's to stupid to do something smart. Sylar season 1 was way scarier but pretty weak, the way the world turns huh

Comment

Hiro's master of time and space, of course he can stop Sylar. Peter's the most powerful at his full potential though. In terms of power:

Peter>Hiro>Sylar>Matt>Tracy

Comment

Peter WAS but now he's just lame and can barely hold one power at a time, lol. Writers seriously need to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by Merfish
          Hiro is more powerful then he is shown, but he's to stupid to do something smart. Sylar season 1 was way scarier but pretty weak, the way the world turns huh
          I was thinking the same thing i'm like hey this Sylar can't heal yet, Hiro can kill him then i'm like nah he'll mess up the time contiuation.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
            I was thinking the same thing i'm like hey this Sylar can't heal yet, Hiro can kill him then i'm like nah he'll mess up the time contiuation.
            Anyway Hiro is not a killer. So there's no way he'd do it.

Comment

Why is Hiro so worried about the time contiuation. The way things are aren't that great anyway.

He could kill Sylar go to the future check it out and if it isn't right go back and undo it until he gets it right.

Comment

So Hiro going back and forth in time again? I think its funny but I don't want him to keep doing that.

Comment

People behind a keyboard find it so easy to kill anyone! I am so amazed.

Comment

Yeah I was laughing my ass off. Just like when he was wheeling around Ando in the wheelbarrel. And when Hiro kept stopping time and twarting Sylar. It was like a Wild E. Coyote and Roadrunner scene. Or Bugs Bunny. Sylar you wascally wabbit!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎