No announcement yet.

Heading in a good direction!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading in a good direction!

I thought this was the best episode of the season so far. I have to hand it to the hair and makeup crew for making Charlie (sorry I don't know her real life name) look as if three years ago was yesterday! This episode really brought back alot of memories of season one for me. I thought Hiro was very well scripted and acted.

Also...was Sylar on the verge of crying after saving Charlie? His eyes looked really watered, indicating that he either really strained himself to help her or that he actually felt good about it.

I honestly could have done without the Noah/Blonde girl interactions. At first I was fairly upset of what i though they were leading to, but then happy for the way it was written off. Truly though I would have favored some Peter screen time.

I also think we got our first glimpse as to what Samuel's agenda is. It's nice to finally have some background on this guy. I like the fact that he seems to really want to help people, but I think we all know that he isn't . I sense alot of Arthur Petrelli in him.

Heyyyyyyy Mohinder is back! Kinda? Sorta?

Originally posted by Melekith
    I thought this was the best episode of the season so far. I have to hand it to the hair and makeup crew for making Charlie (sorry I don't know her real life name) look as if three years ago was yesterday! This episode really brought back alot of memories of season one for me. I thought Hiro was very well scripted and acted.

Also...was Sylar on the verge of crying after saving Charlie? His eyes looked really watered, indicating that he either really strained himself to help her or that he actually felt good about it.

I honestly could have done without the Noah/Blonde girl interactions. At first I was fairly upset of what i though they were leading to, but then happy for the way it was written off. Truly though I would have favored some Peter screen time.

I also think we got our first glimpse as to what Samuel's agenda is. It's nice to finally have some background on this guy. I like the fact that he seems to really want to help people, but I think we all know that he isn't . I sense alot of Arthur Petrelli in him.

Heyyyyyyy Mohinder is back! Kinda? Sorta?
    I was thinking the same thing, i'm like after that Sylar might not want to be a killer no more messing up the future we know.

Comment

I think this episode was to confused by time travel. The sylar hiro standoff was cool, but the rest of the episode just ran out of steam. check out my thread if you get a chance, about the time travel subject.

Comment

This episode is defently heading in a great direction for heroes

Comment

Finally I feel the same thing like I felt when I was looking season one. So yeah this is really good direction

Comment

This was an alright episode but still, does this mean Hiro is fine now? Does he still have the brain tumor?

Comment

I was thinking the same thing too. Heroes back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokk
                This was an alright episode but still, does this mean Hiro is fine now? Does he still have the brain tumor?
                He still does have the tumor. Past-Sylar also realized that he was dying of a tumor. My question is, why didn't Hiro just ask Sylar to fix his tumor. He helped Charlie and she was no longer dying.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
                  He still does have the tumor. Past-Sylar also realized that he was dying of a tumor. My question is, why didn't Hiro just ask Sylar to fix his tumor. He helped Charlie and she was no longer dying.
                  The only reason Sylar didn't rip Hiro's brains out was because he literally couldn't. If Hiro allowed Sylar to play with his brains, I really doubt it'd happen the way you said.

Comment

When I saw Hiro with Sylar i'm like he better not get the noise bleed when he try to get his powers. That would have been the wrost time to get one. If Sylar got Hiro power it would be bad for everybody. He could go back to like the 1800's and get that guy powers who could clone himself. Don't think Sylar would want to play with the past too much though. I mean if he went back in time and killed his dad before his dad could kill his mom it would change his present. Mom still alive and he would more then likly have been raised by her. Probably would'nt have the time abillity then. Yeah I know it's confussing.

Comment

But if he's in the past when he changes the future, he'll be fine. Except the new future Sylar would never go all psychopath on the world and go back in time, so when evil Sylar jumps forwards again... Well, there'd be 2 Sylars.

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                        But if he's in the past when he changes the future, he'll be fine. Except the new future Sylar would never go all psychopath on the world and go back in time, so when evil Sylar jumps forwards again... Well, there'd be 2 Sylars.
                        Time travel is confusing. always wondered what would happen if somebody went back in time and killed thier father befroe they were born. Could they still exist in the persent and kill their dad in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                          Time travel is confusing. always wondered what would happen if somebody went back in time and killed thier father befroe they were born. Could they still exist in the persent and kill their dad in the past.
                          In this show? Nothing would happen if you were the one who killed. This show works on a string theory which means that if you are present in time before the change is made then you are in your current present even if it happens to be your your true past.

From that point forward after you killed your father you could travel to the future and see what would happen IF your father had died that day. But you wouldn't be unborn. If someone ELSE went to the past then killed your father one of 2 things would happen

Split universe/reality where you continue living your life as you always had and absolutely nothing changes for you, AND a split universe exists right beside yours moving forward as if you had never been born.

Or you are wiped from existense and only the second universe where you had never been born exists.

I think the multi-verse exists, where every choice that ever could have happened has happened and could happen. Which means in an alternate reality? you were never born. or you were a girl, or you became a psychotic killer, or you become a prison warden or you become one of any infinite choices that were given to you as you grew up. Or you never existed and an infinite choices spawned from that decision.

Research the Unified Theory of Everything. We can only perceive what we see hear smell touch and taste. Sadly there are an infinite other ways to interact with reality.... we just can't obtain them.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎