Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else's Head Hurt?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya you hit the nail on the head. He will forget everything from that point on. Maybe, i dont know it seems to weird, they going backand fourth time like it doesnt complicate the show at all.

The whole noah scenes were so pointless. Wow he had an affair that we never knew about since he hid it for 3 seasons, and now she got her head whiped the affair isnt even there anymore, useless.

Comment

I think getting Ando with his sister was worse, I really don't think he'd be hanging out in America with Hiro when he had her back home, or be watching Niki Sanders online for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by viion

The whole noah scenes were so pointless. Wow he had an affair that we never knew about since he hid it for 3 seasons, and now she got her head whiped the affair isnt even there anymore, useless.
        It's not pointless because they are obviously going to reintroduce her in future episodes. HRGs new love interest probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
          I always thought Sylar taking Charlie's photographic memory was the only reason why he made it out of the "Bag and Tag building" If I recalled correctly, it went in this order; Sylar finds charlie, kills her for power, attempt to kill cheerleader/claire but fails, gets caught by hatian/eden, company talked to him, eden acted on her own but gets suicides, company again catches sylar, Noah gave the command to the Hatian to hollow him out and let him remember nothing, THIS is why Sylar is lucky because Charlie's power > Hatian memory swipe. Finally, the company also experimented on Sylar while he was "faking" that he lost all his memories but that turned out wrong when he tricked the doctor and locks Noah up. So... without Charlie's power than Sylar would of forgot who he is, what powers he got, or even the purpose of killing at all he would basically become a new person. That's the main screw up here.. because the only way I can see him getting his memories back is through Claire's power but he won't go after Claire if he forget who he is.
          I don't think that had anything to do with Charlies power. It was probably just his original base power all along. Like if he is able to begin to figure out how they work, he can counter it - like not falling under Eden's jedi mind trick a second time when she tried to get him to shoot himself.

Comment

I cant' imagine that there hasn't been some major butterfly stepping with this whole episode.
            I was always confused about when future versions of people go to the past and do, well, anything. Isn't that tentatively going to happen anyway, so wouldn't that have happened in the past? (if that makes any sense, it does in my head haha).
            They made such a big deal last season out of the whole "butterfly affect" thing, yet now it's perfectly acceptable to go back and change something as big as someone not dying, and a character interacting with a bunch of past versions of people he knows?
            I don't think so...

On the plus side, it was a vast improvement over last week's train wreck ("Let's get super drunk to get rid of some subconscious figment of my imagination!) and at least a little bit of light has been shed on the whole Samuel and the carnival crew, and their agenda.

Comment

Well Matt is just a big idiot. Always has been, always will be, lol.

Comment

That's what I thought at first about Sylar's power being able to usually counter an ability if he seen or someone used it on him. But, were probably giving Sylar's ability too much credit and this would make Sylar too strong. I'd like to first bring up the Hatian probably didn't erase Sylar memory the first time he probably just blanked him out or w/e he does so Sylar shouldn't be able to know what the Hatian can do. As for countering Eden's ability my best guess is that he was able to trick his brain or made it so it blocks out Eden's voice. Were talking about a guy who can easily modify or change his body to something so easily after looking at another person brain lol. Oh well, no way to tell but I always thought there was only two ways and that was Charlie's power or Claire's regeneration power like how Peter used it to remember who he was. You know we don't even know if Sylar even gets caught or Eden dies lol are we suppose to assume that just because of the life of Charlie?

Comment

Originally posted by mlauenstein
                  Maybe he won't remember him now that he doesn't have Charlie's super-memory.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎