This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed Hiro's part of the episode but the HRG not so much

Comment

Well, I have to say this was the most interesting of all the episodes in Season 4. Not sure about Hiro changing what happened in the past, but we'll just have to see how that all plays out. The HRG stuff was BORING, same old boring crap that doesn't feel like Heroes at all. I'm still fustrated that we haven't found out more about Samuel and his group and all they showed was Mohinder dead in the past. Too MANY questions, too FEW answers.

7/10

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
      Questions: If Samuel is already time traveling all over the place, why does he need Hiro
      to go back to the past? Is Hiro the only one that can change events?
      I don't think it was completely about Hiro changing the past, but more about trying to manipulate Hiro into coming to the carnival. Changing the past could of been Samuel's way of controlling Hiro. At least that is what I got out of it.

Also by Hiro saving Charlie in the past, did it not effect anything in the Future?
      I guess we'll see what happens next week.

What did (present in the past)Hiro do when he went back 6 months, that put Hiro (past and future) in the pic?
      Originally in Season 1, after Sylar kills Charlie, Hiro tries to go back in time to save her. But he accidently goes back too far to six months previously. The picture is from Charlie's birthday party six months ago, so when Hiro went back in time he was pushed into taking a picture with Charlie on her birthday.

Am I supposed to know these things and I'm just confused?
      If you watched Heroes Season 1 then you the whole Charlie picture thing should of made sense, but other than that ITA that it was a little confusing. Like I said in my post above, too many questions and not enough answers yet.
      Last edited by super_j_man; 11-07-2009, 07:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I thought it was maybe the worst episode of the season.

I guess they don't know where to go at the moment so they came up with this garbage.

I don't even want to dwell on the plot holes. It was just a boring episode that did nothing to add to the story arc (if there is such a thing this season)

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
          Well, I have to say this was the most interesting of all the episodes in Season 4. Not sure about Hiro changing what happened in the past, but we'll just have to see how that all plays out. The HRG stuff was BORING, same old boring crap that doesn't feel like Heroes at all. I'm still fustrated that we haven't found out more about Samuel and his group and all they showed was Mohinder dead in the past. Too MANY questions, too FEW answers.

7/10

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

I don't think it was completely about Hiro changing the past, but more about trying to manipulate Hiro into coming to the carnival. Changing the past could of been Samuel's way of controlling Hiro. At least that is what I got out of it.

I guess we'll see what happens next week.

Originally in Season 1, after Sylar kills Charlie, Hiro tries to go back in time to save her. But he accidently goes back too far to six months previously. The picture is from Charlie's birthday party six months ago, so when Hiro went back in time he was pushed into taking a picture with Charlie on her birthday.

If you watched Heroes Season 1 then you the whole Charlie picture thing should of made sense, but other than that ITA that it was a little confusing. Like I said in my post above, too many questions and not enough answers yet.
          Thanks Jess, for helping to explain things. I did watch S1 and every Season, but
          it's not burned into my brain like Smallville.

Comment

This is my first post ever on here. I am a few episodes behind and just saw this one. I thought it was really good, but showed a few holes. Didn't Noah know what Sylar looked like back when he sent Elle to be Gabriel's pretty little neighbor?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎