Anyone else in love with Tess?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am loving tess right now!!!

Comment

I am too I love her being good evil. Perfectly suits the actress too.

Comment

Tess is in love with Tess.

Comment

Oh yes. I love Tess. She gets better with each episode.

Comment

I'm in love with Cassidy! But yes, Tess is awesomely wicked and sexy as hell. The bathtub scene in one of the last episodes almost killed me! Plus she likes to get physical with Lois so what's not to love?

Comment

I am...Tess rawks! & Cassidy Freeman is so yum.

Comment

I love Tess is my favorite character, she is strong and has a charm =)

Comment

I love this character...

I loved Tess since she has come on. I love how she calls things like it is and that she has that vulnerable side. Tonights episode with Chloe she making her realize some things. It an interesting dynamic between the two. Can't wait to see what is in store for her more. I really hope she comes back next season.
                  Last edited by snookie16; 04-30-2010, 06:36 PM.

Comment

i love the character tess...cassidy freeman is a great actress...gotta love the badass characters on the show..

Comment

Even though the character is as loony as a bat, she has grown on me the last few weeks. [SPOILER]Still trying to figure out why she gas tears in her eyes when the RQ told her to stay away from Clark Kent. I'm trying to recall but I don't think she has given up Clark's secret to anyone, not Waller or Zod. It seems she does in her own way try to protect Clark. And again, has proven to be a ruthless person on many occasions but has also been a victim of sorts in her own right. Has certainly taken the most physical abuse of any character on SV.[/SPOILER]?

Comment

I absolutely love Tess and Cassidy is an amazing actress!!!!

Comment

Tess intrigued me at first. Then for a while I started to hate her. But despite some decisions I did not agree with, she won me over. One of my faves on Smallville. I like Tess alot. Cassidy Freeman does a great job in making her someone you would love to hate but she's got this toughness and vulnerability about her. Cassidy is awesome

Comment

Booyah!!!

Duh, of coz

Comment

When Tess was first introduced in S8 some of the shots of her being in a dark room and having that look...really made her a better villain than Lex sometimes was. We really didn't get Lex be all that intimidating. Well maybe in "Justice" but there wasn't that gloom of evil to him.

Now Tess has softened a little and it suits her character. I hope the actress will be seen on more shows and movies...she is really talented as seen in episodes like "Turbulence". Plus she's a total hottie!!

Comment

uhuh <3
                                i hope she ends up gd

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍