No announcement yet.

Anyone else in love with Tess?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else in love with Tess?

She just keeps getting more awesome with each episode...Well played Miss Mercer!

*raises hand*

she's cokoo for cocao puffs and I love it

Comment

She's Hot, She Smart and She's smokin' - love the he*l out of her !!

Comment

Yes! Tess was pretty great in this episode, just wish they showed her killing that Kandorian.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKal
          Yes! Tess was pretty great in this episode, just wish they showed her killing that Kandorian.
          I don't think she killed him, personally, I think she's holding him for information. possibly waterboarding/tazering him for the kandorain's location.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
            I don't think she killed him, personally, I think she's holding him for information. possibly waterboarding/tazering him for the kandorain's location.
            I didn't even think of that, but that has to be what she's doing! Killing him, after he attacked her, would only be too kind. And we all know Tess loves serving payback.

Comment

I actually laughed hard when I saw that frame and Zod's expression afterward. It was so .. out of place especially in that cold backdrop for Tess to send that message.

Comment

I loved everything about her in this episode.
                And I love the way she and zod interact, but the hip poke… I don’t know why but it’s bothering me even if it’s really insignificant. . Hmmm…

Comment

I can't figure her out yet. So I am unsure as to how I feel about her

Comment

My friend thinks she's a bit stuck up, but I have to disagree. She's got a lot of fire in her!

Comment

I'm starting not to like her character but Cassidy is really good actress. Has her charm.

with the new spoilers I've read,[SPOILER] I'm looking forward to see her hold Lois as hostage. Seems like wishes come true... [/SPOILER]

Comment

Yes. When I saw her ending scene I literally yelled " HELL YEAH DON'T F WITH TESS MERCER!!"

She is SO badass. She looked beautiful when that guy came to attack her. I find no wrong with Tess and I love that she straddles good and bad.

Comment

Tess is amazing!! i love her!! and i kinda get the feeling she genuinely care about clark and thats why shes protecting him.. i hope thats the case..

Comment

I liked Tess when she was introduced last season, mysterious and ambiguous, but then she went crazy and tried to force Clark to trust her with his secret, and I started to really dislike her character to the point when I just wished her gone.

Love CF, by the away, just didn`t like how Tess was written in the second half of season 8.

But now, I`m getting interested again.

Comment

I've ALWAYS loved Tess.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍