No announcement yet.

Stuart Campbell aka ?????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuart Campbell aka ?????

Since this guy may be the new love interest for Chloe and he looks to be joining the team. What's the Name the producers are trying to clear legally for him to have?

Any super DC nerds working on this??

Birthplace - Burlington, Vermont

MIT grad
    attended Phillips Exeter academy

CPU skills everything from programming to security

science skill: Forensics; chemical engineering; electrical magnetic and optical materials; therodynamics; kinetic transport material engineering

interest: hacking; cryptography; snowboarding; skateboarding; electric guitar

any guesses?

Calculator??(he was the guess in the episode thread) Also not a hero. I seriously doubt this is the LI for Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
      Calculator??(he was the guess in the episode thread) Also not a hero. I seriously doubt this is the LI for Chloe.
      I think it's The Dark Archer.

Comment

What the hell is Chloe doing? I think the guy will not last long.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian250
          What the hell is Chloe doing? I think the guy will not last long.
          I agree, I think he is a pawn that may be sacrificed in her manipulation of the chess board

Besides [SPOILER]he's not listed for any future eps yet (Mia is) so I don't know when we'll see him again.[/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by DorothyFan1
            I think it's The Dark Archer.
            Are you saying Stuart is the Dark Archer? Because according to spoilers someone completely different and older is playing the Dark Archer, namely Steve Bacic.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
              Are you saying Stuart is the Dark Archer? Because according to spoilers someone completely different and older is playing the Dark Archer, namely Steve Bacic.
              no i think she ment the Dark Archer will be Chloes love interest

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎