No announcement yet.

The Ending

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ending

The ending really intrigued me;the fact that Damon of all people is the one who, in a way, saved Elana's brother. I often wonder what his entire motive was. Was it only to get on good terms with Elana? Or,maybe their is more to Damon than that. Even tho he is considered a villain I think he is dimensional. I like when characters have layers and I think that Damon does.

The main three characters have great chemistry. I thought Elana's honesty about wanting to forget and yet didn't because of her feelings for Damon was great.

What did you guys think, particularly of the ending?

But did he really "save" Elena's brother? Who knows what Damon actually put into Jeremy's head. We are assuming he did exactly as he said he would, and only that, but he might have added a little something extra... Clueless Stefan just sat outside with Elena while Damon of all people was left alone inside the house to do God knows what with Jeremy's mind.

As for Damon, there was a time where I had hope that his character might be redeemable, but that was before they showed him actually murdering people, and doing it ruthlessly. I was hoping some other vampire was in town doing the murders, and Damon was only taking credit for them to toy with Stefan, but that didn't happen. I was disappointed with that decision, as it instantly took out most of the gray from his character and left a whole lot of black in its place.

As for the chemistry, I'm not buying how quickly Elena is completely falling for Stefan, especially given the fact that she only recently found out he was a vampire and that was seemingly too much for her to take. And now she's already saying "I can't lose the way I feel about you...". Just a bit too fast, and a bit too "sappy" for my taste too for that matter. heh
    Last edited by Xanderman; 10-31-2009, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎