Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois rules, always will.
    Mia was nice though.

Comment

mia is sooooo cute.....BUT Lois is just HOTTTT.......why else would clark desire her

Comment

Originally posted by superdud
        1. Lois
        2. Andrea Rojas...Vengeance Girl!
        3. Lana
        4. Mia
        5. Kara
        Good list. But no way would i put Lana on my top 5... Or even top 25. I like how you included Vengeance girl though, she was pretty hot and it was a great episode!

Comment

She was ok but my personal tastes prefer Lois, Chloe, Alicia, Kara, Zatanna and Kyla far more than Mia.

Comment

Lets just say when Mia walked in on Lois and Oliver my reaction was this: *two minute pause* 'oh thats right Lois is hot too'

Comment

My vote went to Lois. Mia looks like a 17 year old girl, and I just didn't like that. For me Lois is the hottest woman in SV. I don't know (and it may just be me), but when she smiles or talks and those little wrinkles around her mouth form, I just find that attractive =P

Comment

Okay, Mia is pretty but Lois is Super HOT!

I am biased when it comes to Lois, she is always the hottest of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenck
                  My vote went to Lois. Mia looks like a 17 year old girl, and I just didn't like that. For me Lois is the hottest woman in SV. I don't know (and it may just be me), but when she smiles or talks and those little wrinkles around her mouth form, I just find that attractive =P

WoW am I really the only one who thinks that is not a good picture of her?

Comment

I could have gotten any other one, but I was watching Crossfire when I was typing this. Was also used as an example for my "wrinkles around her mouth" opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenck
                      I could have gotten any other one, but I was watching Crossfire when I was typing this. Was also used as an example for my "wrinkles around her mouth" opinion.
                      No worries, we understand your point. I personally never found Lois hot (well, in ''Crimson'' I did :P), but there's no doubt she's beautiful. I mean, look at your avi, she's gorgeous!

Comment

Mia is very hot! I think she's my favorite.

Comment

Mia is hot and Kara is even hotter, but I still think Lois is the hottest!

Comment

LOIS! So hot!

Comment

She was hot! She reminded me of Kristen Bell a bit, too. They could probably pass as sisters.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎