Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mia (Elise Gatien) - Kristin Bell look-alike?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was Tess during the fighting scene, but then realized she was much shorter than Tess & didn't have red hair.

Comment

hmmm, speaking of tess I think CF has a weird tip to her nose. Not in a bad way, just different.

Comment

Their both Haaaaaawt

Comment

I saw the resemblance when she put on the blond wig. They look a little similar.

Comment

I don't know who Kristen Bell is, but also in my opinion, Mia (Elise Gatien) looked like a Rachel Bilson look-a-like. Anyone else thought that?

She's damn hot and beautiful.

Comment

What? I don't see it at all.

Comment

Definitely. When she had the blonde wig on, I went like "Oh, Veronica Mars is back on CW!"

Comment

Oh Yes, absolutely!

Comment

The first time I saw her with the blonde wig on I actually did a double-take and went "Wait, why is Kristen Bell here? Oh, wait..."

Comment

Me too. When she wore the wig, she resambled her a lot. But without not at all.

Comment

You're absolutely right. I actually thought it was her for awhile.

Comment

Yeah actually the name that struck my mind in the first glimpse I saw of her face in the episode was actually Alicia (Sarah Carter). For a quarter of a second I was like "wow is she a alive??". But ofcourse the one she actually reminded me of was Kristin Bell.

But god damn Mia is HOT!

Comment

Definitely.. After Mia reminded me Kristin, Kristin reminded me the great game Assassin's Creed !

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
                              Another funny resemblance in this episode is that Stewart kind of looked like Matt Dallas (Kyle X/Y).
                              I kept saying this during the live discussion i am glad i am not the only one who sees this haha

Comment

There is a minor resemblance... But only because Mia is wearing a blond wig, in that case it would mean all blondes look the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎