Recycled Actors/Actresses

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto!!

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
    Like when Lex told Lana he'd never had anyone move into the mansion with him. There was Boobs McChesty, succubus teacher from Heat and and Helen Bryce. Lana met all three of them. Yet she never called him out on the lie.
    I remembered all of those ladies, too, and that's almost just what I said. I thought all productions such as these had someone hired especially to search for accuracy in continuation. I don't think SMALLVILLE Ever had That job Offered or not to mention Filled!

Comment

I'm ok with AA looking like his twin and playing Jimmy and all but I wish they at least mention it, like Chloe or Clark or someone say how he looks familar or something.

Comment

Recycled Actors

i've noticed several actors that they kill off and then bring back in later episodes to play a completely different character....do they think we won't notice these things?

here are the ones i've caught:

*the guy who plays James Beals in Nicodemus (season 1), later plays Dr. Grohl in Arrow and Fallout (season 6)
        *Vince from Resurrection (season 3) later plays Wes Keenan in Prototype (season 6)
        *i'm pretty sure the pizza delivery boy at the beginning of Thirst (season 5) is the same actor who plays Lex's "friend" from Excelsior (the first one to get killed off) in Reunion (season 6)
        *Troy from Redux (season 2) later comes back as another ill-fated boyfriend in Spirit (season 4)

are there any others that people have noticed??

Comment

Originally posted by inTWelligent

*the guy who plays James Beals in Nicodemus (season 1), later plays Dr. Grohl in Arrow and Fallout (season 6)
          *Vince from Resurrection (season 3) later plays Wes Keenan in Prototype (season 6)
          *i'm pretty sure the pizza delivery boy at the beginning of Thirst (season 5) is the same actor who plays Lex's "friend" from Excelsior (the first one to get killed off) in Reunion (season 6)
          *Troy from Redux (season 2) later comes back as another ill-fated boyfriend in Spirit (season 4)
          That guy Troy played a 3rd role in Shimmer (s1) when he was attacked by the invisible guy in the locker room.

Also, the same guy(Aaron Douglas) did a cop in Obscura and Pierce in Traveler.

Comment

Chris Gauthier played a Luthorcop technician in Delete and Toyman/Winslow Schott in Requiem.

Comment

Actor David Paetkau appeared in Season 1's "Hothead" as Trevor, a Smallville High football jock. He later returned in Season 8's "Bulletproof" as Metropolis police officer Daniel Turpin, who serves as Clark's undercover partner.

Also, actor Byron Mann portrayed the surveillance leader Kurn in Season 2's "Insurgence", and then appeared briefly as a Chinese guard in Season 4's "Sacred".

Comment

Recycled Actors/Actresses

I've recently started watching SV again from season 1 and I've noticed that they have used actors more than once in different roles, here are the ones I've noticed, listed by episode (please add yours):

Jitters - Combat: The guy who played Dr. Maddox(the ringmaster) played a janitor in Jitters.

Delete - Requiem/Echo: Toyman/Winslow Schott plays the head IT guy in Luthorcorp.

Anyone else notice any?

Comment

Yeah, this happens alot.

Jodi Melville's father from Craving plays Dr. Sinclair from Scare and Onyx

Mr. Beals from Nicodemus plays Dr. Groll

Trevor from Hothead plays Dan Turpin in Bulletproof

And many more.

Comment

And even today, the guy that played Andy Connor in Precipice was a guest star.

Comment

Recycling

anyone notice that sv recycles its actors and characters?

the bully from shimmer is also the actor playing dawn's boyfriend in spirit (different names)

"michael hoover" was the person bullying lucy refered to in lucy and also graduated form smallville high in commencement

apocalypse chloe fiance will come back later this season as a new character

tech guy from delete is toyman

thats all i can think of

anymore?

Comment

Wes the Andoid guy from Prototype was in Ressurection(the actor was on Battlestar Galactica)

The Hooker from Fade was a Police Officer in Echo

Comment

The orderly from Belle Reeve in Asylum also appears as a thug in Lexmas and one of Zod's minions this season.

There's also the man who portrayed an agent (plane investigation) in Gone, a doctor treating Chloe in Void and was also the pilot in Turbulence.

The Asian man from Insurgence also appeared as a Shangai officer in Sacred.

The father of Evan in Ageless also appeared as the student using his experimental drugs on Lana in Void.

The boy from Hothead who got his arm burned by the Coach appeared as Danny Turpin in Bulletproof.

There was that lady who was maybe Ryan's stepmom in Stray and then appeared in another episode a season later (I think) as a Talon waitress (can't recall which one).

Also that latin girl (Chloe's roommate) in Thirst also appeared in an earlier season and played a Talon waitress (can't recall which one).

The guy who played Evan in Ageless appeared as the shadow figure in Prey.

The girl who portrayed the speed racer's girlfriend in Velocity also made some appearances in season 4 like in Unsafe.

Oh, the pregnant girl from Ageless portrayed Raya in Zod and Fallout.

One of the bullies who tied up Jeremy Creek in the Pilot is going to appear as the Dark Archer in Disciple.

The man in Nicodemus who was the first one affected by the flower also appeared as Dr. Grohl in Instinct, Power, Arrow and Fallout.

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones I can think of at the top of my head.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Supsfan
                          Wes the Andoid guy from Prototype was in Ressurection(the actor was on Battlestar Galactica)

The Hooker from Fade was a Police Officer in Echo
                          I knew I forgot some...
                          Last edited by wellinglover66; 01-03-2010, 12:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i agree interest the recycles

Comment

Probably comes down to budget and a limited amount of qualified actors & actresses available in the Vancouver area which necessitates this recycling.

Comment

David Lewis the crazy jeweller from Commited was a doctor in Season 2 episode Calling

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎