Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you like most about Crossfire (multiple choice)?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGryfter
    Oh, totally... lots of others. Just glad this time they did it with a movie I actually liked - in an episode I actually liked. They rip off the rom-coms better than they do the horror/thrillers. Hmm... what does that say?
    My favorite "rip-off" may have been Mercy.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mizz Lane
      I voted for the kiss. But I nominate Confident Clark!

I was continually surprised by how much clark has matured. he's so confident now and totally capable of saving lives and loving lois lane at the same time. He seems so at ease and happy!

yay that I don't see ppl calling him a "big dumb alien" anymore! I used to feel so sad for him whenever I saw that in threads. But now Superman aka Confident Clark has stepped up.

I also loved Tess and Zod! they were excellent in their scenes and are great foes for Clark!

Great Great episode. Yay for season 9! Oh and yes LOVED the kiss!!!! can't say that enough!

Originally posted by Loislovesclark
      DITTO!! I can't say it enough either, been on several forums to say this....

CLARK HAS GREW A PAIR AND NO LONGER EMO, MOPING, WHINNY, WIMP....

HE'S FRIGGING BECOMING SUPERMAN...and you're so right, he can save the world AND love Lois at the same time. Our lil' farm boy has finally learnt that it is not either/or when it comes to his own happiness.

'WHAT'S THE POINT OF SAVING LIVES WHEN YOU'VE LOST SENSE OF HOW TO LIVE IT'?..... hell, the man is living now, though from his face during the kiss, looked like he was dying of bliss....

We were all dying of bliss! HIGH FIVE!!!

Comment

I liked the Chloe & Stuart war, Clark saving Oliver from not only 1 bullet that almost hit him in the eyes, but a bunch of bullets, and I loved the Clois kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Loislovesclark
          'WHAT'S THE POINT OF SAVING LIVES WHEN YOU'VE LOST SENSE OF HOW TO LIVE IT'?..... hell, the man is living now, though from his face during the kiss, looked like he was dying of bliss....
          He's living a partial life. What life only deals with relationships and lacks hobbies, career goals, etc? That's Clark now. The only part of his human life he has is Lois & he's ignoring everything else. He's ignoring every reason he lived the first 18 years of his life when he went to school & had dreams, friends, and enjoyed life. Clark is still not living life the way Clark Kent has lived it for 70 years. Lois isn't supposed to be the end-all be-all in his life. There's supposed to be more.

Comment

Really? I guess I look at it differently. The Superman I've known does exactly that. He's so busy saving the world that he rarely takes time for anything else. I have always seen Lois as special, because she is the end all be all in his life. His love for her is as strong as his desire to protect humanity. Everything else fades into the background.

Comment

Lex's very realistic Lois mask: Clark will never know
              Huh? Lex? Mask?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍