No announcement yet.

Clark & Lois cardboard cutout

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlashInSV
    WB or DC or whomever is responsible for the show's merchandize should print out those cardboard cutouts. They'd sell like hot cookies. And a Daily Planet keychain, please!
    Amen! They'd sell as fast as Bart and as well as pumpkin at Halloween and Thanksgiving!

Marketing people, listen up!

Comment

Do you see Lois in that dress!? Leaning Tower of Pisa that was hot! She needs to wear that in an episode that requires a lot of running.

Comment

*chuckle*

I'm of the age to remember paper dolls-cheap entertainment. I want a Clois cut-out to add to my collection. Dress them up or down.

Comment

I just want CW to release it as a still.

Comment

lois' dress

i just noticed that the dress that lois wore for her audition looks like the same dress that cat grant wore on the promotional poster that lois showed clark.
            what are your opinions? i really think that is the same dress.

Comment

Originally posted by skye4376
              i just noticed that the dress that lois wore for her audition looks like the same dress that cat grant wore on the promotional poster that lois showed clark.
              Lois and Tess also wore the same exact dress in a different color, either they trying to say something about the costuming in the story or wardrobe had their budget cut
              Last edited by asha14; 10-31-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skye4376
                is more like same dress and body. That's Cat's head on Lois body

I'd like to think is a nod (or finger) from the show to the crappy CW photoshop work, like that one of Erica's head on Kristin body as a S9 promo

Comment

Cardboard cutout for sale?

Does Smallville have any interest in producing the Clark/ LOis lifesize cutout on the episode of crossfire and selling it in the CW shop? Who could I write to find out about this?

Comment

Wasn't that exact pose used by Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain?

Comment

Originally posted by FlashInSV
                      WB or DC or whomever is responsible for the show's merchandize should print out those cardboard cutouts. They'd sell like hot cookies. And a Daily Planet keychain, please!
                      I so agree with you! This and the DP keychain. Love it. I bet they have one of this in the writers' room.

I want it! I want it!
                      Last edited by Nanda Lane; 11-02-2009, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I would buy it, hell yes!

Comment

lois pulling clarks tie was hot

Comment

Originally posted by BlackIce
                            Wasn't that exact pose used by Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain?
                            Does anyone have a picture of the similar pose from that show? I vaguely remember something similar on Lois and Clark (and ppl have alluded to it), but I can't find it.

Comment

Yeah I think there are some like that from L&C. I'd die if SV did a Lois ripping open Clark's shirt to reveal the "S" like L&C did(that was before she knew the secret)

Comment

I want to have it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎