Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lines you wish were in this episode......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois: Clark Im sorry about blowing up at you last week. I was just being emotional because I just found out my friend tried to kill myself and you knew. I shouldnt have taken my anxiety out on you

Comment

(After The KISS)

Lois: (Soft Whisper) Well, it took you long enough....sailor. (More Kissing) YAY!!!

My heart melts with Clois....

Comment

Chloe: Bart, what are you doing here?

and

Ollie: Lex? I thought I killed you.

Comment

Zod: Nice bum!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs_TomWelling
            Zod: Nice bum!
            lol!!!

Comment

Lex (takes off his Lois mask): Surprise you delicious alien bastard!!!!

Clark (faints): Uhhhhhhnnnhh.......

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                Lex (takes off his Lois mask): Surprise you delicious alien bastard!!!!

Clark (faints): Uhhhhhhnnnhh.......
                hahaha. WIN.

Comment

Lois: That was one super kiss Clark.

Clark:There is a lot about me that's super.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                    Lois: That was one super kiss Clark.

Clark:There is a lot about me that's super.

I like it Tebow! very nice!

Comment

RANDOM MALE PARTY GUEST: "Excuse me, Miss Mercer? I just have to say that you look great in that dress!"
                      TESS: "Keep it in your pants, mister."

Comment

Tess at bodyguard: Lex Luthor? Whatchoo doin here!!

^Seriously, that guy was like THE real life version of Clancy Brown's LL in the Superman animated universe.

Tess: I'M TESS M-EFFIN MERCER BEE-YOTCH! YOU WILL RESPECT ME!!

Comment

During Clark & Cat's date:

Waiter: Would you like dessert?

Cat: I'll take the chocolate mousse.

Waiter: Anything for you sir?

Clark: No thank you.

[The waiter leaves]

Clark: Excuse me while I go to the bathroom.

[Clark leaves to the bathroom & when the coast is clear, he superspeeds home & grabs a piece of pie that he wraps in a napkin & superspeeds back to the restaurant's bathroom & walks out]

Cat: The chocolate mousse is great. Want a piece?

Clark: No, I'm good. Besides, I brought something from home.

[He takes out the napkin & unwraps it]

Cat: Pie?

Clark: Mmm-hmm.

Cat: Wow, that looks so yummy. Wanna have a little piece of my mousse for a little piece of your pie?

Clark: Nah. I never cheat on pie. I'm a 1-dessert man.

Lois (talking into the earpiece): Nice going Clark.

Cat: Well, could I have a piece of your pie anyway?

Clark (now yelling with pie crumbs flying out his mouth & into Cat's face): Mmhhget your own damn fwicken pieah!!!!!!!!!! This one's mine!!!! You hear me!?!?! All mine!!! Down to the very last crumb!!!

[Clark sweeps the crumbs that landed off Cat off from her and eats every last one, while suddenly Cat reaches out to grab the little bit of pie left in the napkin & Clark realizes it & blocks her]

Clark: I don't think so.

[Clark lays a backhand that sends Cat flying backwards through the restaurant window]

Clark: The pie's mine b***h!!!!!!

Lois (talking into his earpiece): OK, what the hell was that? And why did I hear Shelby barking while you were in the bathroom.

Clark: Must have been another dog. This place serves nothing but dogfood. I'd never take you here if we ever went out on a date.

Lois: Really? And what if I'd want to go there?

Clark: Then you'd better bring your own damn pie, cuz no one's touchin' mine!!!!! Ya dig?

Comment

Re: Lois' date with Oliver and/or after the kiss:
                            Clark: "The one time I wish I knew what she was thinking. Thanks a lot, Dad."

After the kiss:
                            Clark: "So how about that second date?"

Somewhere in the episode:
                            Clark: "What happened between you and Oliver?"

Comment

Lois: "So they want you to co-host this mornign show iwth me Clark, even though you are only a glorified copyboy."

Chloe: "You're going to be hosting a morning show? Somewhere Bo is turning over in his grave at the idea of you on national tv, exposing yourself like that."

Clark: "KZXP? Aren't I supposed to be working for WGBS?"

Tess, after Kandorian guy shows his tags: "Man, I suck nearly as badly as Lex at picking security people!"

Ollie: "I like going barefoot!" (anyone else notice we got Ollie barefoot again?)

Pimp: "Oliver Queen is richer than the Luthors. I mean, if they were still alive. Which they aren't. Lionel's dead and so is Lex. Really. Not kidding."

Mia, unconscious on ground: "You're just gonna leave me here while you and Lois run for it? Thanks a lot Hero!"

Chloe: "In order to prove that I really am over you, I'm going to push you into Lois's arms, Clark. But anytime you get tired of her and her Monster Trucks I'll be right here waiting!"

Stuart: "I got schooled by a hot blonde?"
                              Chloe: "Yep, it's your lucky day. Now you get to come work for me and be our spy!"

Comment

Chloe: So Stuart, tell me about yourself?

Stuart: Well, I've been considered a whiz kid since I was very young.

Chloe: Really?

Stuart: Oh yes, a certifiable genius. One day I will control the whole world.

Chloe: That's evil though. What do your parents have to say about that?

Stuart: Well, my father is pretty drunk most of the time, so he doesn't really care.

Chloe: And your mom?

Stuart: She's dead.

Chloe: I'm sorry to hear that. Hey could I see those photos of you in your wallet?

Stuart: Fine.

Chloe: Hey, you looked funny as a baby. Your head was all football-shaped. And look at your dog, pretending to drive a car.

Stuart: Yeah, he was just pretending.

Chloe: Hey, how come you have photos of your mom's funeral in your wallet?

Stuart: Because it was my finest work.

Chloe: Hey, it says In Memory of Lois. My cousin has that same name.

Stuart: Maybe I'll have to kill her too. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Chloe: Hey, here's a photo of your birthday party. It says Happy Birthday Stewie. They called you Stewie? That's funny.

Stuart: Yes, you blithering fool.

Brian: C'mon Stuart we're going.

Stuart: Uhh. You were supposed to be dead by now. Instead I still have you to deal with. Very well.

Chloe: I did not just see that. I did not just see that!!

Brian (yelling next to Chloe): I did not just see that!!!! I did not just see that!!! It's like you people have never seen a dog talk!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎