Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Sixth Episode of the Series?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to vote for Transference. That is honestly one of the top 5 episodes of Smallville for me and it would take something pretty darn spectacular to beat it.

Though I also loved Hourglass and if Transference wasn't there I would have voted for that.

Crossfire was actually pretty far down my list, I didn't care for it much at all (but then, I'm not a Clois fan so...).

Comment

• #1: "Transference" - One of the best SV eps ever, and the acting was superb.
      #2: "Crossfire"

Comment

• Originally posted by LBDII
        It seems like people just pick this seasons eps because they have short term memory.
        I do have short AND long term memory problems but Exposed is definitely one that stands out for me as well; the Clois lap dance still makes me giggle but the shot of them on the roof, man, I was like, that is Lois and Clark. Is Transference is the Clark-Lionel switch? *curses memory* I do love me some MB.

But for me as well it's Crossfire for the win. Not only all of the Clois but that Hollywood worthy Super-save by Clark had me bouncing off of the walls crazy happy.

Comment

• CROSSFIRE!!!!!!!!! Transference comes in second, but CROSSFIRE without a doubt!

Comment

• Well I sure as heck don't have a short-term memory. I loved Crossfire, but I have to go with Transference as my favourite, for two reasons: it was the first episode I ever watched, and because TW was so freakin' brilliant playing Lionel. Prey was alright and I love that moment in Exposed when Lois and Clark are standing on the roof.

My list would probably go like this:
            Transference
            Crossfire
            Hourglass
            Fallout
            Exposed
            Lara
            Prey
            Redux
            Relic

Comment

• Crossfire, followed my Transference
              I also loved Exposed

Comment

• I went back and watched my top three episodes from that list again, and while Transference was very well acted and so forth, Exposed was the first time I got that Lois and Clark vibe (the scene with them on the roof still gives me chills) and felt that we caught glimpses of mature characters.

BUT it would still have to be Crossfire, due to the emergence of a mature Clark Kent, an amazing save by the Blur/Clark, and really good writing, acting, directing and special effects. Of course I love Crossfire because of what happened at the end of the episode, but I am capable of looking at an episode without being completely caught up in all the Clois.

1. Crossfire
                2. Exposed
                3. Transference

Comment

• Crossfire!

Comment

• Transference
                    Relic
                    Prey
                    Laura
                    Fallout
                    Crossfire
                    Hourglass
                    Exposed
                    Redux

Wow, the 6th episodes of the series tends to be great, I love all of them except for Redux.
                    Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 11-03-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Crossfire
                      Hourglass
                      Transference

I didn't care for Relic.

Comment

• I didn't really like "Crossfire", and I think it's my least favorite episode of the season so far (up through "Pandora"). It had its moments, but I thought it was an extremely unbalanced episode, I didn't enjoy the plot with Speedy (a failed character addition, in my opinion, and not the best actress), and for the most part the episode was, to me, boring. I enjoyed the short scenes with Lois and Clark, I enjoyed the scene with Clark saving Oliver and Lois on the roof, and I enjoyed the kiss at the end. But that was it, and it's not enough to make me really like this episode.

I love "Relic." I think that episode was wonderfully done. The end, with getting the mayor to confess, was kind of rushed. But other than that, I really enjoy the episode. One of my favorites from S3.

1. Relic

2. Lara -- Really enjoyed this one. Loved seeing the return of the serum from "Memoria." And the shot of Kara almost getting hit by a plane at the beginning was awesome.

3. Transference -- Tom Welling really did a wonderful acting job. Sadly, John Glover's acting fell a little flat. He didn't have as much to work with, though.

4. Exposed -- Lois actually remembered that she knows how to fight in this one. That's always a good thing. And Clark catching the helicopter was really cool.

5. Fallout -- Good to see Raya return (but sad to see her go), and the episode had some pretty cool special effects. Also had some beautiful scenes on the farm. The place looked absolutely enchanting in this episode.

6. Hourglass -- Didn't totally like the plot of the old man turning himself young again to get revenge, but I REALLY enjoyed Cassandra (and the woman who played her) in this episode. The scene at the end where she sees Lex's future was chilling.

7. Prey -- Don't really like this one. I think the main reason is that Clark really bothers me in this episode. More how Tom Welling was playing it. I did really enjoy him speeding around the city saving people, and that superleap to get up to the Ace of Clubs was really cool.

8. Crossfire

9. Redux -- It's not insanely bad, but... still. Not very good.

Comment

• Transference has and always will be my favorite 6th episode.

Comment

• Crossfire but i meant to put transferance

Comment

• "Crossfire" and "Transference"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡