Television Ratings for "Crossfire"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the ratings will get a little boost because of the previews of Lois and Clark's first kiss. I say 1.2 in the demos and 2.7 million in viewers.

Comment

I'm going to say between 2.3-2.5 too.... with the dvr recordings pushing it close to the 4 mil range to be honest...

Comment

3.2 my bet.

Comment

I'll take 3.4 million Craig

Comment

2.1 million is my prediction.

Chicago is a huge market for Smallville, so I don't expect grand figures for SV this week.

Comment

I agree on 2.2 - 2.4 although this episode does deserve like 100 billion, it was epic. Times like this make me really really hate DO.
              Night before Halloween is never really that good too - it will dent it a lot cuz Im sure there are parties and trick or treating and so on....

Comment

On any other night on CW it would be above 4m. On Friday, and with the Chicago pre-emption I think it will be in the same range as previous episodes so 2.25-2.5m

As someone else said it should be a bloody billion. Awesome episode!

Comment

This sucks, the fact that it's still airing Friday nights, knowing it should have abd ratings...god...why can't they make more trailers or better trailers, something that should get everyone's attention, I wish those trailers could air on other TV channels and not just CW, and I don't understand why not, CW is rich right?

They need to change it back to Thursday sooner or later, or Monday, or Tuesday? Why couldn't ABC or NBC have brought the rights to it a long time ago by the time the WB would depart?

But there's no chance of it now since the show has become an embarassment and couldn't possibly air on such a horrible show on big networks on NBC or ABC because they don't air stuff like that.

Not saying that SV is horrible but since season 4 of course, you know the whole story, and by the time it was season 7...there was no sense in the show, it was airing with simply no reason, and no one was watching, and a bad show was airing.

Comment

Crossfire is up on Itunes!

Comment

So long as it is respectably above 2 I'm happy.

Whatever it takes to merit renewal.

Hopefully Crossfire get 2.5 or more though; its earned it!

Comment

I predict at LEAST 2.5
                        If it's not I DEMAND a recount!
                        The writers are truly brilliant this particular season, and it's such a shame that Smallville is on fridays so only a smaller audience can appreicate it...

Comment

Canadian Ratings

Does anybody ever see the results from Canadian TV channels/stations? Just curious.
                          In Toronto, the shows air on Sun TV. Would be interesting to even have a Vancouver rating measure.

Comment

i would say 3 millions, but i hope more!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well we will know in about a half hr. for the overnight numbers, hopefully it will be a good number so when the final are counted and they take out the bulls viewers it will still be good.

Comment

i say about 2.6-2.7 But i just found out that Smallville's ratings have Added More Than 1 Million Viewers Once All DVR Playback are Factored In. In its new Friday home, SMALLVILLE saw huge DVR increases, as its Live+7 ratings soared above its live-only viewing by 82% in adults 18-34 (1.44rtg v. 0.79rtg) and 84% in adults 18-49 (1.34rtg v. 0.73rtg). Many of you may already know but I just thought it was very good to see this...i myself work on the friday night and always record smallville so this is more good news as far as the ratings are going. Hopefully Crossfire does well!!

btw that is for the previous week...not for Crossfire, for those of u eagerly waiting for the ratings :/

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎