Collapse
No announcement yet.

Series 3 news

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

/\ I LOVE these questions I hope they'll be asked! especially the first one-Please do not do what Smallville have done and draw it out for soooo long.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
      - Why didn't they explore the Merlin/Morgana potential or is it still a possibility? Seems like it would have provided a very dramatic edge to what has happened thus far.

- What has been, to date, Colin's favorite episode he's filmed for S3. He doesn't have to provide all the details, just let us know which one to watch out for.
      I really like these questions.

And also one of my own:

Will Morgana learn of Merlin's magic any time soon?

Comment

Merlin BFI Screening of episodes 03.01 & 03.02 on September 5th 2010

OMG! there showing both eps!!!, I think someone said that this is a two-parter opening to Series Three...how I want to watch it there on Big Screen!

Comment

***checks price of flight to London, checks work and home calendar, DANG -- no can do ***

Wow, color me pee green with envy for those who attend! PLEASE, detailed reports, ANYONE!??!??!!?

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
            ***checks price of flight to London, checks work and home calendar, DANG -- no can do ***

Wow, color me pee green with envy for those who attend! PLEASE, detailed reports, ANYONE!??!??!!?
            LOL IKR? I am so jealous that peeps will get to see this in advance and the cast will be there-and they'll get to watch it on a glorious big screen, don't worry I know loads of people are going and they will surly write up a report-if I will be able to keep away from spoilers, i don't know

Comment

The questions of Morgana learning Merlin's magic, and also Merlin/Morgana were asked at the panel. You can see them here towards the end - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPrDiN1v8X8

Comment

Oh, I wish I were visiting my cousin in London so I could go see the cast and the trailer and the episodes!!!!

Interesting that they don't plan to age Merlin; I wouldn't mind seeing one episode where they turn him into the elder version. And I love the fact that Anthony Head (and Colin Morgan) love Disney's Sword in the Stone.

Comment

GUH I love The Sword In The Stone it has me in fits everytime I watch it :P *the squirrel parts in particular :P*

News
                  SyFy picks up Series Three of Merlin

After a successful summer run on Syfy, Merlin will return for a third season, the networks tells TV Guide Magazine exclusively. The next 13 episodes of the series, based on the mythical legends of Camelot, are expected in early 2011, shortly after premiering in the U.K. on the BBC.
                  Last edited by genvillewars92; 08-11-2010, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Hot DOG!! This is a very good spoiler/news night!!

I love this show so much and can't wait for the new season!

Thanks for posting.

Comment

So happy to see that SyFy will continue airing Merlin! Whoo!

Early 2011, huh? January, I hope; Feb. at the latest? *crosses fingers* Any Brits know when Season 3 is supposed to run over there?

Comment

I love the news about the Syfy premiere. It sounds like it'll be really close to the date of the finale's broadcast in the UK, which means no months to year long wait!

Comment

Series Three Airdate: OMG

Merlin's production designer Paul Cripps tweeted this :

Not a official confirmation from the BBC, but it sure is a reliable one, if it's true then Series 3 is only 3 weeks away! *FLAILS*

THIS WAIT WAS DAMN LONG.
                          Last edited by genvillewars92; 08-21-2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Holy crap! If that's true then you UKers (correct term?) won't have long to wait at all! That's cool cause apparently about the time the season ends for you guys it should be starting up for us here in the USA.

*does happy dance*

Comment

Originally posted by genvillewars92
                              Series Three Airdate: OMG

Merlin's production designer Paul Cripps tweeted this :

Not a official confirmation from the BBC, but it sure is a reliable one, if it's true then Series 3 is only 3 weeks away! *FLAILS*

THIS WAIT WAS DAMN LONG.
                              September 11th, eh? Good news for a sad anniversary date.

I'm still jealous, though-I don't want to wait for SyFy next year.

Comment

Looking forward to the 11th. It's been a long wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎