I Just Found A Resemblence to SEASON 1

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Found A Resemblence to SEASON 1

Oh.. man... I just had a brain fart!!! lol
    Everyone remember Jessica and Nikki from Season 1?
    Sure ya do... anyways.... Was it just me or was Sylar and Matt scenes similar to Jessica and Nikki's? The multi-personality transition between them.... Could this be a hint into what happened to Jess/Nikki? Maybe Jessica was someone evil like sylar Could also be a hint into who Barbara is... maybe it really is Jessica.... Jessica having to take on a new life as Barbara....Possibly but the likeness in the scenes from tonight and season 1 were way to familiar... (in a good way). Tell me what you guys think!

I always wished they did something like that with Nikki/Jessica but at the end of the day, I guess she was just crazy and it was her mind/body's way to protect herself when her powers first began manifesting so that she wouldn't accidently hulk out and do something like squeeze Micah to death when she hugged him.

With Nikki dead, there's no way to prove she wasn't just crazy and not really sharing her body with Jessica.

Comment

Originally posted by ultimatemimicry
      Oh.. man... I just had a brain fart!!! lol
      Everyone remember Jessica and Nikki from Season 1?
      Sure ya do... anyways.... Was it just me or was Sylar and Matt scenes similar to Jessica and Nikki's? The multi-personality transition between them.... Could this be a hint into what happened to Jess/Nikki? Maybe Jessica was someone evil like sylar Could also be a hint into who Barbara is... maybe it really is Jessica.... Jessica having to take on a new life as Barbara....Possibly but the likeness in the scenes from tonight and season 1 were way to familiar... (in a good way). Tell me what you guys think!

I was thinking the same exact thing when I saw the episode.

Comment

I think that Jessica/Nikki was crazy and it could be the side effect of the formula maybe her body wasnt ready for that synthetic power

Comment

She didnt have a formula injected into her

Comment

We don't know if she did or didn't. All we know is Tracy, her sister, was injected. But it is probably safe to assume she was injected since Tracy was, but you never know.

Comment

Doctor Zimerman said that they (Nikki Jessica and Barbara) were perfect triplet so I think Nikki was synthetic too

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎