Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave it a 6.

I thought the storyline with the healer/Tracy/Noah was pretty good and was sad when he ended up dead.

The sorority thing was alright. It'll be interesting to see what Claire does with the information that the head chick has an ability and if she puts it together that she was the one who killed her first roomie and caused the accident at the sorority house. I expect that the Haitian will come in and wipe the other girls' memories.

The Matt/Sylar stuff only got really interesting at the very end when Sylar took over Parkman's body. I'm interested to see what he does with it.

Comment

5/10 - I could have done without the Jeremy storyline, dragging him? WTH!
      I'm not liking the Gretchen and Claire thing, so I didn't enjoy this episode.
      The Carnival and Samuel has peaked my interest, but Sylar/Nathan/Parkman,
      where is that going? Someone called Mohinder, but I can't remeber who:/

It doesn't sound like it, but I am a Fan of Heroes. This episode, not so much.

Comment

I thought that it was a good episode. I don't care for the Parkman Sylar stuff at all. To be honest I like my Superheroes as competent saviors. I enjoy the "thank god you saved me" kind of hero. I do not mind a dark hero but the struggling mal-adjusted heroes from season one made me want to stop watching the show. Now that this show and Smallville are going along with a good stride I love to watch.
        Now: on to Claire. Easilly the worst character for me. Until NOW! Sur for loving the Lesbian thing but it reminds me of Buffy when they introduced Amber Benson's character. I loved her and when they killed her off I was sad. I think this finally gives Claire someone to actually get involved with, I mean she has not been knocking the boys dead up to now anyway. So, bring on the Lesbians!

Comment

I thought this was one of the worst episodes of heroes ever. I got so bored i started fast forwarding parts of the matt/sylar stuff.
          I also thought the HRG story enden lame, the cop suddenly dragging the boy to death? why? did he kill the cops family? i think not, so way take it so personaly? And why is Tracy blaming HRG for this? Obviously he couldnt have foreseen the outcome of this.

The ending sequence was cool tho, samuel is getting more interesting with every new episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Brakiss
            I thought this was one of the worst episodes of heroes ever. I got so bored i started fast forwarding parts of the matt/sylar stuff.
            I also thought the HRG story enden lame, the cop suddenly dragging the boy to death? why? did he kill the cops family? i think not, so way take it so personaly? And why is Tracy blaming HRG for this? Obviously he couldnt have foreseen the outcome of this.

The ending sequence was cool tho, samuel is getting more interesting with every new episode.

I agree this was one of the worst episodes ever. I can only assume that when the show producers said it was going to be fresh and like the first season what they really meant was they were going to produce more garbage.

This has all been done before - the memory loss, the powers loss etc etc etc etc. The hack writing is pathetic, repetitive and constantly redefine the 'Heroes' world. Characters are introduced (Jeremy) and then discarded with dizzying speed.

But worst is that the show moves with a glacial pace. Everything in the first six episodes could have been shown in 1 1/2 hours. The Parkman story is laughable at BEST and insults the viewer at worst. I find myself fast forwarding through episodes like last night's because they are so boring.

I'm one of this show's biggest fans, but at this point I think it is going to die by suicide.

Comment

I really liked Sylar in this episode.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎