No announcement yet.

where did chloe get the money?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did chloe get the money?

i just really want to know where did chloe get the money to pay for the "fake cop, fake fbi agent, fake police cars, and roulette." if anybody knows please answer b/c i'm just confused on that.

Probably not her money. Remember that scene where Ollie's bank account dwindles.

Well, he doesn't know it, but his account is still at zero. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by abbaspice1
      Probably not her money. Remember that scene where Ollie's bank account dwindles.

Well, he doesn't know it, but his account is still at zero. LOL
      No, it's not. That was faked by Victor.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentChaos
        No, it's not. That was faked by Victor.
        Did you not see the LOL? It was a joke.

Comment

I'm sure Olliver has given Chloe and Hamilton a pretty sizable bankroll, to take care of things without coming to him for handouts on a weekly basis.

Comment

What about the cost of a train smashing into a car? :/

Comment

Exactly how much did Oliver have in his bank account? I know it was around 3 billion dollars but I also think it was closer to 4 billion than 3 billion.
              Also, when did Chloe said that the justice league members were watching over Oliver the whole time?

Comment

I didn't even think about the financial aspects of Chloe's grand scheme!

Comment

Ollie paid for being tortured (he finances the watchtower) what basically makes him a masochist.

Comment

Oliver pays her in watchtower, so I guess he did.

Comment

My question is who was paying her when she was running Isis last year?

How did she even make income? :/

Comment

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton
                        My question is who was paying her when she was running Isis last year?

How did she even make income? :/
                        I guess it was Lana, with the 10 million she stole from Lex.

Comment

Don't forget that Chloe still has the place above the Talon. The prices of lattes have shot up dramatically in recent weeks

Comment

You'll never get a real answer for that question because this is not a real universe and none of it really makes any sense. In this imaginary world money is never an issue, new trucks, new cars, new apartments, new gadgets, new clothes, new jewelry, etc...
                            I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Aficionado
                              You'll never get a real answer for that question because this is not a real universe and none of it really makes any sense. In this imaginary world money is never an issue, new trucks, new cars, new apartments, new gadgets, new clothes, new jewelry, etc...
                              I rest my case.
                              That's not true. In s8 Lois couldn't afford an apartment of her own and Jimmy moved in so that he and Chloe could save some money for the wedding. Kents had financial problems all the time. Martha took the job at Lionel's and later as the Talon manager to help repair their budget. So you can cross out new apartments, new cars, new gadgets. You don't have to be rich to have a cell phone, new clothes and new jewellery. Especially that now one there wears anything fancy. The only really inexplicable thing I can think of is Jimmy being able to afford the tower, secretly from his fiance.

Chloe must have her money from Oliver. She may be employed by Queen Industries along with dr Hamilton, being in charge of some project, e.g. Unless she has made some other strange contacts. But what would she have to give in return? I think that it's reasonable to assume that it's Ollie's until the show gives another explanation.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎